No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
    So this is all you have to live off of???

lying about your altercations in life, ducking me for a real fight..and pulling up threads i already took a L for?? What am i supposed to do?? get ashamed and run??? you already tried to threaten to call the police and child protective services over my posts unless i apologize to you.. I guess you think I am suppose to ball up like you...lol Yea I said it and I was wrong, Broner disappointed me
    You know how it is around here. If a fighter loses a fight, he's "exposed" as a "hype job".

As a poster, if you make a wrong prediction, then YDKSAB...

Comment

• Who gives a shlt lol

Comment

So this is all you have to live off of???

lying about your altercations in life, ducking me for a real fight..and pulling up threads i already took a L for?? What am i supposed to do?? get ashamed and run??? you already tried to threaten to call the police and child protective services over my posts unless i apologize to you.. I guess you think I am suppose to ball up like you...lol Yea I said it and I was wrong, Broner disappointed me
        You bum

You’ve been wrong more than once. You are a ****sexual who has never been in a fight in his life

Don’t make pick up the phone larry you ho

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          You bum

You’ve been wrong more than once. You are a ****sexual who has never been in a fight in his life

Don’t make pick up the phone larry you ho
          pick up the phone??? how does that make you look tough?? you can fly your ass here and get you neck broken anytime you wish

Comment

pick up the phone??? how does that make you look tough?? you can fly your ass here and get you neck broken anytime you wish

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              He told me I don't write racist posts and then he said that I root for one particular race. To root for one particular race is pure racism.

That's a contradiction.
              No he said you have racial agenda but don't out right say racist stuff, that's not a contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                what have i ever said that was so bad. i was wrongly banned.
                Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                He did not contradict himself.
                Originally posted by //// View Post
                You're not the manly type to state your racial views in a direct/bannable way but you're one of those dopey beta sportsfans who roots for fighters of one race thinking you're getting away with something clever whilst whimpering about racism to everyone else.

I believe you lactate and have periods as well.
                Look at these bigots doing their best to defend their fellow bigot. PATHETIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Look at these bigots doing their best to defend their fellow bigot. PATHETIC.
                  Man once you go bigot you will never go back. You get all the trash weighing your life down outta there. Tolerance is for losers in highschool. Winners are have strict standards.

Comment

• People act like this was the first ever wrong prediction in history.

If you go on a search for wrong predictions on this forum you will go on for all eternity.

What Mikey did to Broner, the way he beat him was impressive. Broner isn't great, but he is not a bad fighter, and he was indeed bigger than Mikey, Mikey was just better. People try to downplay Broner over Mikey predictions but realistically it was a legit prediction. Guy coming up in weight from 135lbs versus a guy who weighs 155+ on fight night and hits hard and can take a punch. It really wasn't a wild prediction, it's more of a pretty good win for Mikey, especially since he dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      No he said you have racial agenda but don't out right say racist stuff, that's not a contradiction.
                      Wrong again.

He said that I don't post racist stuff but I root for my own race.

That's a contradiction and you're too stupid to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X