No announcement yet.

RSD Tyler aka Owen Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/l1tiiv4Wg7M

This one really resonated with me and it was life changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Some of what he says has merit but I disagree on a few levels.

He still sources validation from picking up women despite what he says.

His rsd courses are reportedly rip offs

He doesn't preach authenticity

He may have changed up since I last watched him but this was what I got from him before.

He has a good business model though targeting guys with cash who suck with women
      Not surprisingly Earl is overly cynical and borderline hating on the dude.

I genuinely think that this guy is the real deal. None of his videos have indicated any baseless or unsubstantiated claims. Owen is very honest about his success and doesn't try to hide his failures. He frequently states that he has 'off-nights' and that he may approach a dozen or so woman before he "pulls one."

He has a lot of advice but I think it boils down to: having self confidence, not giving a ****, having fun, engaging, exhibiting positivity, continually striving for self improvement as well as a host of other traits/methods/techniques.

His success is really the most telling indicator that his methods and advice work. He's always with beautiful women, he has a lot of friends, he travels and he gives presentations to crowed venues.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I genuinely think that this guy is the real deal. None of his videos have indicated any baseless or unsubstantiated claims. Owen is very honest about his success and doesn't try to hide his failures. He frequently states that he has 'off-nights' and that he may approach a dozen or so woman before he "pulls one."

He has a lot of advice but I think it boils down to: having self confidence, not giving a ****, having fun, engaging, exhibiting positivity, continually striving for self improvement as well as a host of other traits/methods/techniques.

His success is really the most telling indicator that his methods and advice work. He's always with beautiful women, he has a lot of friends, he travels and he gives presentations to crowed venues.
        He cashes in on low confidence guys who think going to a seminar is going to make them Cassanova 2016.

It's a genius marketing strategy and I give him credit as a good businessman for sure.

I learned pickup from corey wayne imo he's the truth and I haven't had to waste time on cold approaches since I found his work. Best of all his stuff is free.

Comment

He cashes in on low confidence guys who think going to a seminar is going to make them Cassanova 2016.

It's a genius marketing strategy and I give him credit as a good businessman for sure.

I learned pickup from corey wayne imo he's the truth and I haven't had to waste time on cold approaches since I found his work. Best of all his stuff is free.
          He's a self-made man and I respect that as well. Can't blame the guy for trying to make a dollar, but he also provides plenty of free stuff online from what I have seen. There are some that may want to take things a little deeper and buy his product...

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            He's a self-made man and I respect that as well. Can't blame the guy for trying to make a dollar, but he also provides plenty of free stuff online from what I have seen. There are some that may want to take things a little deeper and buy his product...
            He's a snake oil salesman

Comment

He's a snake oil salesman
              There is plenty of free stuff online; from him and others. A snake oil salesman is a bit of a reach IMO. We are not talking about a tangible product here. I personally would not buy, but I think he has plenty of good ideas from the videos that I have seen.

Comment

Newest vid:

If that fat guy can get laid consistently he'd be worth learning from.

Comment

If the guy was just trying to make a quick buck he would monetize his youtube videos, especially since they have hundreds of thousands of views. Notice that none of his youtube videos have ads in them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X