No announcement yet.

Michael Bisping Only Gots One Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bisping Only Gots One Eye

Hoooooly f#ck. I knew his sh^t was f#cked up, but not THAT f#cked up. Id love to know if this was post UFC or during his UFC run. Would assume post but who f#cking knows.

Cat I know from my city & a few years older then me was that guy who had his eye fall outta his head during a fight several years back. That mfer had 1 eye going back to HS & he somehow got allowed to fight.

Huge respect for his skill, courage and passion

Comment

Wow! Thats messed up. Hes as tough as they come

Comment

MMA fighters with glass eyes are no joke. They risk seriously injuring or even breaking Daniel Cormier's fingers.

Comment

Michael Bisping Only Gots One Eye

Between us speaking, I would address for the help to a moderator.

Comment

People always say Bisping was a dick, but the fact that he only has one eye now makes him closer to literally being a dick.

I'm just messing around. Bisping is a true warrior, nothing but respect for the man. I jumped out of my couch when he won the title by knocking out that arrogant douche Rockhold.

Comment

I never knew that. He gets a few extra points for fighting like that. He wasn't amazing to me but damn. This guy endured hendo-bombs and won a title with one eye. sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                MMA fighters with glass eyes are no joke. They risk seriously injuring or even breaking Daniel Cormier's fingers.
                You win the internet.

Bisping is a fookin beast.

Comment

Working...
                X