Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Celebrities Reveal the Number of People They've Slept with

Lamar Odom - 2,000

Gene Simmons

The Kiss frontman had one task to complete before his then-girlfriend (now wife) Shannon Tweed would agree to marry him: The former Playboy model demanded that Simmons burn all of the photos of women he had slept with, which took days because Simmons has claimed to have slept with almost 5,000.

Vinny Guadagnino

While appearing on the Boomer and Gio radio talk show, Guadagnino was asked about how many women he has hooked up with, in part due to his time on Jersey Shore and his new dating competition show Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D & Vinny.

Though Guadagnino

was unable to confirm the exact number, he was confident that it was more than 100, noting that the total was probably over 500 and could be more than 1,000.

Wilt Chamberlain -20,000

Ric Flair

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

Charlie Sheen

The former Two and a Half Men star claims he slept with at least 5,000 women, according to the October 2000 issue of Maxim, as reported by the New York Post.

Sheen added a few more tidbits about his sex life in the interview, including the fact that he enjoys threesomes and he was supposedly so good in bed that his partners would call him “The Machine.”

Mick Jagger

Christopher Andersen, author of the rock star’s biography Mick, told Extra that, “By one estimate, Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women over the course of his life.”

“In retrospect I think that may be kind of a low figure,” he added.

He also disclosed that Jagger and David Bowie were a sort of “sexual tag team” and would go to gay clubs together.

“Mick himself said at one point, ‘Everyone knows that everyone is basically bisexual,'” Andersen said, after revealing a few of Jagger’s partners, who allegedly include Farrah Fawcett and Andy Warhol.

Russell Brand

The actor and ex-husband of Katy Perry is now married to Laura Gallacher, but at one point had claimed he was “up there” at the 1,000 lovers mark, according to Mirror.

Dennis Rodman - 2,000

Huge Hefner

Doesn't know , but admits he didn't cheat while married.

Tom Jones - 250+

Dustin Diamond

In the Saved by the Bell actor’s 2009 memoir Behind the Bell, Diamond wrote he had sex with more than 2,000 women, including an NBC executive with whom he had a seven-month fling when he was just 15.

Damn I didn't know Mick Jagger was bi ( basically gay). I knew Denise did both.
    Last edited by Removed Now; 05-26-2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Huge Hefner had easy home access. He should be number one.

Comment

Wilt is hall of famer in two sports

#respect
        Last edited by Phenom; 05-27-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Ric Flair

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

Comment

I bet Wilt Chamberlain was 9 inches soft

Comment

Female celebrities probably have triple those numbers.

Comment

I think Wilt lied a little bit. There are 365 days in a year times 55 years gives you 20,075 days. He'd have to have banged a different woman every day of his life since puberty to have reached that total (he died at 63) not to mention he made that claim when he was around 50..so I don't think so.

I think most of those numbers are exaggerated...celebrities are full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I think Wilt lied a little bit. There are 365 days in a year times 55 years gives you 20,075 days. He'd have to have banged a different woman every day of his life since puberty to have reached that total (he died at 63) not to mention he made that claim when he was around 50..so I don't think so.

I think most of those numbers are exaggerated...celebrities are full of ****.
                  I think you fail to realize that Wilt used to have sex with like 20-50 women at the same time almost every single day. He had a special bed made that allowed all his groupies to fit in the bed & take turns. But even then I'm sure hes exaggerating regardless but it was surely in the high single thousands from the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I think you fail to realize that Wilt used to have sex with like 20-50 women at the same time almost every single day. He had a special bed made that allowed all his groupies to fit in the bed & take turns. But even then I'm sure hes exaggerating regardless but it was surely in the high single thousands from the sounds of it.
                    Right...I'm sure he was banging 50 woman at a time all the time. I failed to realized that.:rfl:

Comment

Working...
                    X