Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter would you be the most scared of to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fighter would you be the most scared of to fight?

For me, it would either be Foreman or Tyson.

Foreman's power is enough for any man to piss his pants over, but the fact that he can lift a 205 lb. man off his own feet with and uppercut is scary.

Tyson has a lot of power, but what makes him scary is that he gets in more punches, and Tyson was a bloodthirsty animal whose goal was to put his opponent in pain.

Joe Louis is another person. I'm sure Schmeling regrets fighting Louis after he broke 2 vertebres in his back.

tyson in his prime,foreman and lewis those ****er punches could heart ur brain permantly

Comment

Sonny Liston, George Foreman and Mike Tyson.

Comment

tyson,lewis,roy jones you cant catch him. duran if i was a little guy .dempsey,liston, foreman, and the best ever ruiz he is sooooo good lol no but he may hug you yoo death.

Comment

Typical answers would be Foreman, Liston, Tyson and Dempsey. Those guys hurt you for life.

Comment

And Marciano of course, can't be a white guy without start babbling about Marciano

Comment

tyson for sure, he's just so scary!

Comment

Originally posted by darrenshyrockford
                tyson,lewis,roy jones you cant catch him. duran if i was a little guy .dempsey,liston, foreman, and the best ever ruiz he is sooooo good lol no but he may hug you yoo death.
                RUIZ!!!! He's gonna hug you to death and bear-choke you till lights are off. lol!

Comment

Shavers, Tyson, Foreman, and Cooney! They can all kill you easy, and they can all permanently damage you easy!

Comment

Julio Chavez Sr

Comment

Working...
                    X