No announcement yet.

History section needs a mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History section needs a mod

In my opinion this section needs a mod without a doubt. Trolls keep crawling out from underneath their rocks to pollute this section. Its time to moderate the history section.
    Yes. Lets keep this section dignified and troll free.
    85.00%
    No. Trolls should be allowed to post whatever the want no matter how inflamatory.
    15.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    In my opinion this section needs a mod without a doubt. Trolls keep crawling out from underneath their rocks to pollute this section. Its time to moderate the history section.
    I agree you should be mod, but I just wanted to ask, how do you send infractions?

Comment

How long has the other thread been in C+S Section , looks like BPP or Reeno don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        I agree you should be mod, but I just wanted to ask, how do you send infractions?
        Infractions have been discontinued. Only a few of us still have them and most of us use them to brand trolls who intentionally start trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          How long has the other thread been in C+S Section , looks like BPP or Reeno don't care.
          It's been there for a bit now. We'll just have to keep shouting in their direction till they take notice. I like this site. Especially this forum. But its time to clean it up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Infractions have been discontinued. Only a few of us still have them and most of us use them to brand trolls who intentionally start trouble.
            That's strange because I only saw the infractions tab appear on posters user profiles, a few days ago. I never came across it before.

Help me out here

Comment

hhascup is a good candidate for this job.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                hhascup is a good candidate for this job.
                Not online enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Not online enough.
                  it should be some1 who doesn't have too many e-beefs, thats sure

Comment

Come on peeps, vote and lets make a moderator in the history section a reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X