Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was in the mall the other day and saw a huge picture of Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has a RUNNING shoe?? Thats just perfect..

Comment

yea i saw that at a footlocker 2. Its not Floyds shoe because they have been out for a little while but he is one of the Athletes that are promoting it.
      Ugly ass shoe but its actually been getting good reviews for performance and what not

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        In the window at footlocker, does he have his own shoe or something?
        maybe keds gave him a shoe contract.

Comment

I actually hear that it's real light and super comfortable which is good for training.

I might cop myself a pair of these.

Comment

I heard about it too. I read that a group of engineers built and design the shoe from scratch. The shoes were perfectly designed for people specially boxers who loves to run backwards inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              I heard about it too. I read that a group of engineers built and design the shoe from scratch. The shoes were perfectly designed for people specially boxers who loves to run backwards inside the ring.
              This dude. Still brings up something negative about Floyd when we're talking about a shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                This dude. Still brings up something negative about Floyd when we're talking about a shoe.
                Wtf, I'm giving Floyd compliment.

By the way the name of the shoes "Run Floyd Run."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                  Wtf, I'm giving Floyd compliment.

By the way the name of the shoes "Run Floyd Run."

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    In the window at footlocker, does he have his own shoe or something?
                    When I was in the street the other day (in Panama City, Panama) I saw a huge statue of Roberto Duran, who is regarded as a national hero here.

EVERYBODY knows who is is, and what he has achieved.

Whilst I saw this, I had an openmouthed, stupid grin on my face, and my mouth dripped, whilst my tongue hung out, the proper appearance for seeing "huge pictures" and etc.

Comment

> *

Comment

Working...
                      X