No announcement yet.

Fight Night: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night: Round 2

What's up guys. Head over to IGN for a preview and interview on the new installment of Fight Night. It seems like they have been listening to the fans a little. They have added new features such as Haymaker, Cut Man, clinching, and you can now go up or down weights division (can you imagine DLH in the middleweight and get beat up only to go back down?). They also added more fighters in the rooster such the PacMan, Corrales, Hatton, and more (though I'm not sure about Showtime fighters).

forget those new names the better ones are floyd and cotto, 2 players everyone wants to play as, and they also added juan lazcano, i really wanted jose luis castillo

Comment

Yea I think the should give us more of a selection of fighters rather than the other features they are trying to update. Juan Lazcano is defintly a nice addition to the game

Comment

Does FN Rd2 have Glen Johnson?

Comment

They added Cotto???

Comment

Yea, they have cotto and I dont think they have glen

Comment

Originally posted by Nick1998
              Yea, they have cotto and I dont think they have glen

That's no surprise to me really.They had Featherweights like Derrick Gainer and Kevin Kelly in FN04 but no Pacman,Chi,Harrison etc.

Comment

Cant wait to play as PACMAN.

Comment

i think floyd is going to rule online, than the created boxers, but i bet everyone is going to use him unless they get tyson in there

Comment

ding ding fight! fite nite tha bomb,but what happened to Kosta TSZYU?! he aint in the game...

Comment

Working...
                    X