No announcement yet.

Sad day for MMA!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day for MMA!!!!

LAst night at KOTC I saw the worst refing I've seen in any event that I have ever watch. Guys with the back getting let up because the bottom man stalled, passing guard and 5 seconds later let up, the ref stoped the fight and then said "no is ok keep fighting", and then on fight guy in the guard doing nothing for 4 minutes and ref lets it go.

This was the worst production and some ****ty matchmaking.

I love all MMA but KOTC really is the bottom of the barrle man. The smaller cage makes for boring slow paced fights, and it usually has ****ty production.....

Comment

We look at the way we get cards. They don't have them full till about what two days before.

Comment

Date: 01/24/04 12:35 AM
        3526 Total Posts Ignore User

Well here is another one...

Erica was called about 9 days ago by KOTC and asked to fight a girl (stripper) because they had a fight and the other girl dropped out and they really needed a girl fight at 125. I said how much? He said $1200, I said I will call you back. I called him back and said $1500 and we have a deal. Well he said ok and that was it. Next thing you know she is a DJ at a strip club with some boxing and little BJJ. We were still ok even though it was 9 days notice.

Well Buck and Erica fly to Florida yesterday for the fight this Saturday. Today at weigh-ins the girl didn't show and they had them waiting for her, all along knowing her opponent dropped out the night before. They were waiting on another girl to show. Well the other girl showed and she was 130 and had been cutting for the fight knowing she was fighting all along. We said we weren't fighting a new opponent and that this was ****ed. I said ok, we will fight for $2000 or we will walk with $1500 and no fight. They said no to both and said they weren't getting there show money and that her and Buck were going to get booted out of the hotel that they were staying in. This is the kind of ****ed up stuff KOTC has done to people ALL ALONG. I stood up for Terry for a long time. Even when he used a different scale to weigh guys like Thomas Denny in on when he out weighted guys by like 20lbs, or when they ring the bell 20 seconds early when one of the KOTC groupied was about to get choked out. When he bull****ted fighters all along. He never liked me because I always called his bluff and was very open (like this) when someone ****ed me. Well I should have never let KOTC back in Next Generation, no Next Generation back in KOTC. This is my fault for thinking someone might have changed. Chris Cordeiro might come on here next giving a whole different story but this time the proof is in the pudding. I am here and Buck and Erica are there. I am sure they thought they had THE girl that was going to take out Erica but we didn't fall for their bull****. I am quite sure she would have won anyway but **** them again. Now Buck took time off work to go out there and more bull**** promoter BS. please if you ever decide to have an NG fighter on your card, have your event planned right and don't try and screw us because I WILL expose you...

Thanks and sorry to my fighters...AGAIN.

Chris Brennan

PS. please don't come on here Chris or Terry because I have a ****ing list 3 pages long of gangster **** you have pulled and I will unleash the friggin dogs...

Comment

I read that as well.....

Comment

WHO was the Ref???? & what fight/s

Comment

I have to agree that the refs really sucked. Just one more reason why I don't shows in Florida because the commission here doesn't know **** and refuses to take the time to learn about what the hell they are doing. Florida Commission is a bunch of bull**** artists who are only out to rob Mixed Martial Arts promoters. Carlos is not exaggerating when he stated that they were standing up some fighters about 10 seconds after they went to the ground. Also these dumbasses almost got Severn hurt. Seth had Severn KO'd at the end of the 2nd round. And suprise suprise the dumbass ref lets the match continue. Luckily for Severn Seth was gassed out other wise he woudl have went to the Hospital that night. In fact im not sure he didn't go to the hospital. I don't mind speaking out against Florida Commissions because I will never do another pro show here again until the idiot commission gets thier act together and

#1 Makes MMA event liscences = with Boxing. As of right now MMA liscences are 100x higher than boxing liscences depending on the venue. But that makes sence seeing as how it is the "Boxing Commission". No Corruption there huh? (wink wink)

#2 Get experienced Refs the thing that really gets me is that every MMA promotion with the exception of UFC has to use the same 2 knucklehead refs that these guys have been using. How and why did UFC get to use thier own refs when the smaller shows can't. So I'm asking for a level playing field with all promotions cut the double standard.

#3 these Idiot commissioners need to stop showing up at peoples shows like the own the *****. Because if you were at my last XFA show you saw me about to KO that whole table of Punk Ass commisioners after they robbed Chael out of his fight and Robbed the customers out of thier main event.

#4 The Doctors mainly Alan Fields needs to stop calling me begging for money. This Commission doc. tried to double his price at show and got **** head Jason Penley to ask me for his money. BTW guys where is that lawsuit you've been threatning me with. If I owe you money then why is that ONLY I have receipts showing that they paid in FULL. and they only have thier thumbs up thier asses as proof.

Comment

THis punk Ass commission has been threatning to Sue me since the last XFA if they didn't recieve $400 in CASH so I told them to go ahead I got reciepts. Everytime I see em its the same threat "We will take leagall action" and my reaction every time "So take it *****". Well that about wraps up my ranting, Later

Comment

That's ****in weak man......

Comment

My 2 cents:

The commish refuses to attend an invite to attend the ADCC judging seminar next month. This seminar will qualify the individual to be a official ref for ADCC, yes they will use you in future ADCC events.

They are hardcore boxing guys and something tells me that KOTC had something to with it. I was hoping for a better product than what I saw from the second "largest" MMA production in the US.

Sean is not telling lies about how much they charge to be at MMA events. That is about all they do. For a boxing title fight the price is $500 for MMA $5000.

End of my change

Comment

Working...
                    X