No announcement yet.

Lonsdale "Authentic" Range?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonsdale "Authentic" Range?

Has anyone ever handled the Lonsdale "Authentic" Range, in particular the sparring gloves? These are the brown leather kind. Pricewise these are less expensive than the "super pro" (Lonsdale's top of the line gloves) but more than the "pro". They look like quality gloves from the pictures on the web but I am interested to know if someone has actually handled them. BTW I have not run across any negative crticism about Lonsdale "Super Pro" gloves so I assume it is a quality make. I am just wondering whether this "Authentic" line is REAL equipment made for serious training or some gimmick. Please help me out. Any and all input is appreciated.

I've noticed that these gloves (Lonsdale) aren't near as popular over here as they are in places overseas like the U.K. the most popular gear here is Grant, Cleto Reyes, Winning, Everlast professional line. i personally have no experience with Lonsdale, but i can tell you that you cant go wrong with a pair of Reyes training gloves, i have several pairs and love them.

Comment

Working...
    X