Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTn: ALL POSTERS MUST READ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote:1dcbb89043="lets get it on!"]Man.............You guys sure are making yourselves look like idiots! I remember the word "slamrock" "Glamrock" things like that were TuffGuys and Doggfathers favorite words.[/quote:1dcbb89043]

you know us so well, jeff :wink:

Comment

[quote:858d09f8ed="no_gi"]If your gonna say something, back it up with facts.[/quote:858d09f8ed]

absoutely. if you're gonna talk **** then you better know what you're talking about.
      if you're trying to talk **** just to get attention, then you need to do the following:

turn the computer off
      go outside
      talk to a girl, see what happens

Comment

[quote:fea6faf993="The Doggfather"]you know us so well, jeff :wink:[/quote:fea6faf993]

You lost me?

Comment

Hey TuffGuy what about Lee Murray? LOL Kiddin bro
          Totally agree

Comment

ok if you say so

Comment

Re: ATTn: ALL POSTERS MUST READ

[quote:dc332204cb="TuffGuy"]Very shortly we are gonna be seeing some big MMA stars post here.[/quote:dc332204cb]

Who exactly?

Comment

Well when Rampage gets his computer up. Tito when he gets done training. Dan Henderson, Ricco Rodriguez, Chuck Liddell and a few others. I know we already have Tom Erickson, Gary Goodridge, Remco Pardoel and a few others. We have a few of the female fighters posting as well. Debbie Purcell and Tara LaRossa. I am working on getting Erin Toughill as well. We all need to get this site going. It will take all of our efforts. You and I as well as the rest of the board can make it happen. Lets keep on posting away in MMA Discussion.

Comment

Working...
                X