Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola To Wilder: F*** It! You Want Me? Come Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola To Wilder: F*** It! You Want Me? Come Get It!

You don’t get too many second chances in boxing but Heavyweight Chris Arreola will have a chance at redemption as he’ll be facing Bermane Stiverne for a second time on May 10th with the WBC Heavyweight title also on the line. Arreola was beaten by Stiverne last year but has now put himself back in position to try to win his coveted first major world title.

The matchup promises to be a good one but also making headlines is the man waiting in the wings and the fighter next in line to face the winner. Knockout artist Deontay Wilder who boasts a 31-0 undefeated record with 31 knockouts is eager to face the winner and has been vocal about wanting to face either fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arreola need to worry about who is in front of him now instead of Wilder.

Comment

I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Arreola need to worry about who is in front of him now instead of Wilder.
        He is. Unfortunately reporters won't quit asking him or Stiverne about it. So he answers questions.

Comment

Looking too far ahead Mr Areola. You have a mountain to climb in Stiverne so until you have climbed it don't talk about Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            He is. Unfortunately reporters won't quit asking him or Stiverne about it. So he answers questions.
            Intelligent people always say 'I have a tough fight ahead of me right now and I'm not even thinking about Wilder'

Comment

Arreola is too slow.

He got put down on one knee like he was proposing marriage to Travis Walker.

Chris has enough fight in him to beat Stiverne, but Wilder puts him in a baby crib.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Intelligent people always say 'I have a tough fight ahead of me right now and I'm not even thinking about Wilder'
                True, but since when are boxers, particularly this boxer known for their great intellect?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  If he was to say that people here in this site would say he is ducking, you guys never satified if they talk a challenge he talks to much, if a boxer say he don't want to talk about so and so boxer you guys are the first ones to dim him as a duck....which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    Arreola is too slow.

He got put down on one knee like he was proposing marriage to Travis Walker.

Chris has enough fight in him to beat Stiverne, but Wilder puts him in a baby crib.
                    I think Stiverne beats both Arreola and Wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X