No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    He got caught up in the whole TMT/50 Cent beef so he has been inactive.

But he has been training with Floyd Mayweather Sr and should be fighting again soon. Hopefully he'll get and stay active in 2013, the guy has huge potential.
    Floyd Sr is a hype job as a trainer, his son made him by having cat like reflexes. He made Oscar worse, Oscar last best fight was against Trinadad which Arrenodo trained him. Sr took Oscar body punching away and stamina. With Sr Oscar was tired by round 9 and he became a panty hose $i$$y in heels

Comment

He has wasted two years doing nothing when he should be in world title fights against the best 168 has to offer, the inactivity is a shame because he has a great wealth of talent.

Comment

Is this the guy who had a brian disease or some weird shyt like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Is this the guy who had a brian disease or some weird shyt like that?
          Yeah just ask Dr. Shaw High

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            He's got the best boxing skills, of a non-boxer, that I've ever seen.
            What he said.......

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Floyd Sr is a hype job as a trainer, his son made him by having cat like reflexes. He made Oscar worse, Oscar last best fight was against Trinadad which Arrenodo trained him. Sr took Oscar body punching away and stamina. With Sr Oscar was tired by round 9 and he became a panty hose $i$$y in heels

"Let’s just put it this way,” De La Hoya said after a brief pause. "To me, to this day, Floyd Mayweather Sr. is the best trainer in the world, hands down."

"The reason why I say that is, he gets you in great shape, which is part of the game plan,” said De La Hoya. “Then he teaches you the art of boxing. He teaches you the art of defense. He teaches you how to be aggressive, how to throw more jabs. He’s a trainer that if any young fighter wants to take his fight game to a whole new level, call Floyd Mayweather Sr. He’s the guy."

http://www.examiner.com/article/osca...s-best-trainer

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

"Let’s just put it this way,” De La Hoya said after a brief pause. "To me, to this day, Floyd Mayweather Sr. is the best trainer in the world, hands down."

"The reason why I say that is, he gets you in great shape, which is part of the game plan,” said De La Hoya. “Then he teaches you the art of boxing. He teaches you the art of defense. He teaches you how to be aggressive, how to throw more jabs. He’s a trainer that if any young fighter wants to take his fight game to a whole new level, call Floyd Mayweather Sr. He’s the guy."

http://www.examiner.com/article/osca...s-best-trainer
                So explain Oscar being tired by round 9 when Floyd Sr had him, Oscar wasn't made for the Shoulder roll had no rhythm. Defense is also slipping punches, bobbing and weaving, using your feet by in and out and using the ring and blocking Floyd Sr only teaches the shoulder roll and like I said Oscar has no rhythm for the shoulder roll. Agressive Oscar was far more aggressive under Arrendano. When fighter change trainers they always say their new guy is the best

Comment

He still talks a good fight. He has not defeated a good fighter in years.I think he lacks the heart of a really good fighter. If he has a reason for fighting so little he has not stated it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He still talks a good fight. He has not defeated a good fighter in years.I think he lacks the heart of a really good fighter. If he has a reason for fighting so little he has not stated it.
                    I saw an interview where in the last year promotional issues have prevented him getting in the ring more often, but he didn't explain his inactivity prior to that.

If the guy is willing to travel to Europe he'll probably get fights with Magee, Kessler, Abraham, Froch etc. It all comes down to how much he wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                      Is he ever going to fight again?

I felt in the fight against Froch (which I scored even) he grew up & started to believe in himself.

Is he still suffering from injuries or are there other issues?
                      He's a Fugazi if he had Neurological problems as he stated there's no Neurologist that would okay his boxing license . He faked that Abraham hit so he wouldn't be ko'd in the 12 th round he also feared of losing to Ward. The guy is nothing but a cry baby who lacks a nut sack

Comment

Working...
                      X