13. Sandro Mazzinghi
    14. Laurent Boudouani
    15. Koichi Wajima
    16. Davey Moore
    17. Maurice Hope
    18. Freddie Little
    19. Masashi Kudo
    20. Eddie Gazo

The reason why Duran and Leonard were left out is they don't have enough fights and wins at 154. Duran beat Moore and Leonard beat Kalule (somewhat controversially) but thats all they did at this weight. It just doesn't qualify. And its not fair since they were better at 147, this way they would take up the places of those who have fought at 154 more and deserve recognition. Hearns and Benitez have at least made some title defenses and beat more good fighters at 154. Same goes for Benvenuti. He beat Mazzinghi twice but didn't make enough defenses.
    Last edited by Pastrano; 07-05-2011, 08:00 AM.

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    1. Mike McCallum
    2. Terry Norris
    3. Thomas Hearns
    4. Wilfred Benitez
    5. Winky Wright
    6. Oscar De La Hoya
    7. Fernando Vargas
    8. Felix Trinidad
    9. Ayub Kalule
    10. Julian Jackson
    11. Gianfranco Rosi
    12. Julio Cesar Vasquez
    13. Sandro Mazzinghi
    14. Laurent Boudouani
    15. Davey Moore
    16. Koichi Wajima
    17. Maurice Hope
    18. Freddie Little
    19. Masashi Kudo
    20. Eddie Gazo

The reason why Duran and Leonard were left out is they don't have enough fights and wins at 154. Duran beat Moore and Leonard beat Kalule (somewhat controversially) but thats all they did at this weight. It just doesn't qualify. And its not fair since they were better at 147, this way they would take up the places of those who have fought at 154 more and deserve recognition. Hearns and Benitez have at least made some title defenses and beat more good fighters at 154. Same goes for Benvenuti. He beat Mazzinghi twice but didn't make enough defenses.
    You have felix trinindad below vargas??? Trinindad knocked vargas out at lightmiddleweight and also beat wba champion david reid and the european champion at the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
      You have felix trinindad below vargas??? Trinindad knocked vargas out at lightmiddleweight and also beat wba champion david reid and the european champion at the weight
      Who was that?? Vargas just did more at 154, Trinidad had 3 fights as far as I know, of those that matter anyway. Vargas beat Winky who beat Trinidad later, at 160. He also stopped Campas, Raul Marquez and decisioned Quartey. Trinidad never fought Quartey at 147, not sure why.

Comment

Pastrano, you can make up all the posts you want jacking up McCallum but Graham and Kalambay are not greats fighters and McCallum is NOT a better fighter than Hagler. Not in resume, not P4P, and certainly not H2H!

Comment

courtesy of this website... i disagree with some, i agree with most...

http://www.boxingscene.com/-top-20-j...ll-time--18452

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            courtesy of this website... i disagree with some, i agree with most...

http://www.boxingscene.com/-top-20-j...ll-time--18452
            They rank Mosley at 10 and Freddie Little at 8, Little has no business being there at all. Besides getting robbed by an aging Mazzinghi, what else has he achieved? He lost the title to Carmelo Bossi, of all people. Mosley didn't do a lot at 154 besides stopping a past prime Vargas twice, first time by a technicality in a fight that was close as hell. Vargas might've actually been ahead by a point when it got stopped. Mosley's greatest achivement at the weight is his most controversial fight, with Oscar, the fight that actually made me dislike him. Its a disgrace to rank him among the top 10 lmws, when he was actually ww! Benvenuti was always a natural mw and didn't beat that many famous names at 154, thats why I left him out. Ki-Soo Kim doesn't deserve being there either, he got a homecooked decision against Nino.

The worst thing is, they TOTALLY omit Vargas from the list! Just because he lost to DLH and Trinidad, doesnt matter that he gave them their hardest fights at the weight. Doesn't matter that he beat Quartey more convincingly than anybody else did. Or that he decisioned, controversially or not, the supreme technician of the division, Wright.
            Last edited by Pastrano; 07-05-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

De La Hoya over Tito? You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                De La Hoya over Tito? You're an idiot.
                Thank you. Oscar outclassed Castillejo, stopped Vargas and Campas, got robbed vs Mosley, demolished Mayorga...and Tito beat Vargas and Reid, neither without difficulties. Floored by both. Thiam was a B- fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano
                  And you are a Tito-assjockey. :smileysex
                  Sure, bud.

De La Hoya over Tito...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Sure, bud.

De La Hoya over Tito...
                    Yea, a guy who won 9 rounds against Tito-thats pure MADNESS!! How could I be so BLIND?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X