No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs Accuses Dan Rafael of Conflict of Interest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    "Dan Rafeal is a Shelly Finkel fan" Briggs tweets (Finkel is a main player at Empire). "He should be fired from ESPN for taking a position without the facts. Fat piece of ****."

"The things you said about me after the Vitali fight where bad coming for a 43 pig feet sandwich eating ass **** like yourself," an irate Briggs tweeted at Rafael.

Comment

hahaha this thread is full of win. . . rafael is your typical keyboard blogger warrior with the snarky tone because he knows he doesn't have to face any of the boxers he talks **** about. . . fat bastard. . . i hope briggs keeps firing his ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        hahaha this thread is full of win. . . rafael is your typical keyboard blogger warrior with the snarky tone because he knows he doesn't have to face any of the boxers he talks **** about. . . fat bastard. . . i hope briggs keeps firing his ass up.
        Here's what Briggs is really pissed about: Rafael dismissing the claims in his lawsuit against Shelly Finkel without giving him a chance to tell his side of the story:

In an online boxing chat on January 28, 2011, Rafael, when asked about the merit of Briggs' lawsuit, said:

"I don't believe it. Supposedly, he got hundreds of thousands in advances, which is part of the purse anyway. Was also told he ran up something like $70,000 on his promoter's credit card bill that they covered. But who knows the truth? That's why a judge will decide."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          Briggs is firing away at Rafael on Twitter, claims Rafael is on the take.

http://tinyurl.com/49ckojk
          Went back to writing bad about me and eating. lollll

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            Went back to writing bad about me and eating. lollll
            Briggs could give Charlie Sheen a run for his money on Twitter if he keeps it going.

Comment

"When I was part of the empire [Rafael] was TOLD to write nice of me. I lost they released me. He went back to trashing me & eating."

Fat **** is on the take.

Comment

i like dan,He keeps it real.He favors no promoters or fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  LOL. You must be thinking about a different Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I wouldn't go that far-- he gets a lot of good inside info probably BECAUSE he favors certain promoters and their fighters, like he did with Devon Alexander, who ended up embarrassing him.

Him saying Alexander clearly beat Kotelnik, that's when I knew something was up.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      LOL. You must be thinking about a different Dan.
                      Devon Alexander was one guy Rafael clearly was backing, and it ended up biting him on his ample butt.

Comment

Working...
                      X