Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances a fighter popping dirty did it himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances a fighter popping dirty did it himself?

Tbh not even limiting it to drug testing but all forms of cheating. I feel like we disregard the chance that a fighter doesn't know what his trainer is giving him is illegal. Granted it's still partially the fighter's fault for negligence; I feel bad thinking that after the test the fighter is the only one getting slandered by the general public.

That is a good point. Maybe the only one I've seen you make. I think the trainer or nutritionist must also have some responsibility thrust upon them. The problem is that the fighters always claim innocence....so they aren't giving up their sources.

Comment

I'd bet its 99%+ of the time if a guy is cheating he's in on it. I think you risk your job first & a lawsuit second if you trick a guy into taking a PED as a trainer, nutritionist or whatever.

Although I guess you might never know for sure your trainer or whoever did it necessarily cuz there is so much random sh^t on the banned substance list I think it'd be a hell of a wild goose chase to find out how you ingested something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'd bet its 99%+ of the time if a guy is cheating he's in on it. I think you risk your job first & a lawsuit second if you trick a guy into taking a PED as a trainer, nutritionist or whatever.

Although I guess you might never know for sure your trainer or whoever did it necessarily cuz there is so much random sh^t on the banned substance list I think it'd be a hell of a wild goose chase to find out how you ingested something.
        Yeah it's a risky move for a trainer but it's so easy to push it onto the fighter that I think they'll want that purse cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          That is a good point. Maybe the only one I've seen you make. I think the trainer or nutritionist must also have some responsibility thrust upon them. The problem is that the fighters always claim innocence....so they aren't giving up their sources.
          I love you too.

Comment

Yup Eff, you're not a promoter lol but I know you do your homeworks bro, is Saunders vs Andrade still happening?

I thought Saunders popped for a substance banned by VADA but okay for other organizations? So does VADA only by itself prevents the fight from happening?

Comment

If their popping I would have to say that they are all in the know.
              It's not like the trainer gets alot of glory for a win compared to the fighter.
              I can't see a trainer or team member slipping something especially if they get caught its all over for the said trainer if he done it on the sly
              And the fighter would throw him straight under the bus if he knew that was the case.
              Last edited by BLASTER1; 10-01-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Yup Eff, you're not a promoter lol but I know you do your homeworks bro, is Saunders vs Andrade still happening?
                I said a couple days ago I thought it was 75/25 its happening & I think I'm about 85/15 its happening now. The fact there is no news is probably good news for this fight happening. I mean you're wasting both guys training time & adding to their expenses unjustly by not making some call or some date for some meeting or something by now.

I thought Saunders popped for a substance banned by VADA but okay for other organizations? So does VADA only by itself prevents the fight from happening?
                Yea its kinda weird situation for about a half dozen reasons.

VADA tests for this substance, but the MA boxing commission & the WBO don't give a f#ck about anything happening outside of competition.

Supposedly its something he shoulda or coulda gotten a TUE exemption for & something that woulda been deemed okay, from my understanding, if he would have done that. But I'm unclear if he disclosed this was something he was on on the form he filled out where you list all the stuff you're on. If he didn't list this nasal spray that would seem more questionable that they were trying to get over on the testing people or thought they could since the half life on this sh^t is super short.

No one on Andrade's team or DAZN/Hearn has said they want no part in this fight since BJS is PED'd up & as more cats should do, title or not, if we don't want PED'd up guys in the sport. Although that just makes this a no lose situation for them which might be their strategy. If Andrade wins he beat a PED'd up guy & if he loses, "what do you expect that mfer was PED'd up".

But nah VADA makes no calls on this stuff which is why I say the fight is gonna happen. VADA has no power & the people with power don't seem to be doing sh^t nor care normally about outside of competition stuff + the fight is just 2 1/2 weeks away.
                Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-01-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

No trainer is slipping his fighter PED’s without their knowledge. There are just way too many variables with that.

Comment

I said a couple days ago I thought it was 75/25 its happening & I think I'm about 85/15 its happening now. The fact there is no news is probably good news for this fight happening. I mean you're wasting both guys training time & adding to their expenses unjustly by not making some call or some date for some meeting or something by now.

Yea its kinda weird situation for about a half dozen reasons.

VADA tests for this substance, but the MA boxing commission & the WBO don't give a f#ck about anything happening outside of competition.

Supposedly its something he shoulda or coulda gotten a TUE exemption for & something that woulda been deemed okay, from my understanding, if he would have done that. But I'm unclear if he disclosed this was something he was on on the form he filled out where you list all the stuff you're on. If he didn't list this nasal spray that would seem more questionable that they were trying to get over on the testing people or thought they could since the half life on this sh^t is super short.

No one on Andrade's team or DAZN/Hearn has said they want no part in this fight since BJS is PED'd up & as more cats should do, title or not, if we don't want PED'd up guys in the sport. Although that just makes this a no lose situation for them which might be their strategy. If Andrade wins he beat a PED'd up guy & if he loses, "what do you expect that mfer was PED'd up".

But nah VADA makes no calls on this stuff which is why I say the fight is gonna happen. VADA has no power & the people with power don't seem to be doing sh^t nor care normally about outside of competition stuff + the fight is just 2 1/2 weeks away.
                    Thanks bro

Wasn't it an asthma spray?

Yeah; that being said, it's going too far, I mean, how many banned substance on that list? No nasal spray will make you a beast ala Mike Tyson lol

Seems like everything is a PED at this point.

If BJS got popped up for an asthma spray, then his team are complete idiots because any doctor will make you a paper to use it.
                    80% of Tour de France dudes are listed asthmatics and take those kinda spray.

Comment

Working...
                    X