Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo is Ready: I'd Love To Fight Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo is Ready: I'd Love To Fight Manny Pacquiao!

The guy is one of those types that makes the adage "age is just a number" applicable, and not the hopeful but oft erroneous declaration made by people with creakier joints than they'd like, fueled by more hope than faith. Former world champion Luis Collazo (38-7) is fighting as well as he did as a 27 year old, he showed us last Saturday night on Long Island, and televised on FOX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These are the type of fights Manny can take and win and get his retirement package ready

Comment

I think these are the types of fights Pacquaio needs to accept from hear on out. He'd get seriously hurt against a real contender. I think with the right peds he could fight at this level for another 3 to 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        These are the type of fights Manny can take and win and get his retirement package ready
        Manny pisses away money appearently. I mean if u ve been involved in the biggest sports spectacle ever, and still need to fight to pay ur bills, there's something wrong with ya

Comment

I like Collazo but he’s never getting that fight.

Comment

Oh boy dont give them ideas... I dont want to see that fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              Manny pisses away money appearently. I mean if u ve been involved in the biggest sports spectacle ever, and still need to fight to pay ur bills, there's something wrong with ya
              Bingoooooo.

Comment

This is almost as cringey as that time when he called out mayweather during his post fight interview he got absolutely zero support from the crowd lol.

Sorry Collazo but if you were a TR fighter & Manny was still signed to them this would be the fight Bob would be trying to force on everyone. Get ready to be dog food for Spence

Comment

If Collazo didn't look soo bad against Khan, then Id say y not, but he was dominated by Amir Khan because of his speed. Pacquiao would give him an even worse beating.

Comment

Hatton beat collazo ffs

Comment

Working...
                    X