Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BOy is confident

Comment

WAR CANELITO!!!!!!! Make tripple beg pay!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I believe him. Canelo showed versatility in the first fight. Unfortunately GGG, as good as he is, can only fight one way
        Canelo was on his bike alll night if you want to call that versatility ok I call it clenelo being on than sh it

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          a guy who's avatar name is low_blows
          Talking about eating dic k....the irony..
          Bet you wish you could blow nelo
          Lmfao man you made me and my girl laugh with this one! Green k sir

Comment

PUTAnelo having a second beating from Golovking

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              WAR CANELITO!!!!!!! Make tripple beg pay!!!!!!
              GGG is too strong and skilled for Canelo. The cinnabun had to take steroids and wait till Gennady gets old to even have a chance. SMH

Comment

Canelo deserves the media pounding he's getting but he's also a great boxer with sublime upper body movement and he's like ten years younger than GGG..He better win or he's going to get relegated..Some bulbs in the Hall Of Fame burn a little brighter.Fair or not.That's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Canelo was on his bike alll night if you want to call that versatility ok I call it clenelo being on than sh it
                  We have two different perspectives. Canelo showed good boxing abilities and movement that left GGG vulnerable for counters And neutralized his offense especially his body attack. But if you want to call Eric Canelo being on his bike, and I guess he was on his bike

Comment

The cheater believes in his own hype. I will say he's a good fighter cheat or no cheat, but is he gonna have the gas this time around? All of the questions will be answered. I seen a pic of him just yesterday on boxing ego, the kid looks alot more toned just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Let's hope for GGG fans' sake that his words aren't tainted with Clen
                      Lol, good one

Comment

Working...
                      X