Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence is not Jeff Horny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anybody is thinking Horn remotely compares with Spence. Crawford beat Horn in devastating fashion. Crawford doesn't have Spence's punching power and Spence would have finished Horn much faster in my opinion. That shouldn't take away from Crawford's excellent performance. He got rid of the very annoying bragger Horn and his equally annoying trainer. Thank you Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't think anybody is thinking Horn remotely compares with Spence. Crawford beat Horn in devastating fashion. Crawford doesn't have Spence's punching power and Spence would have finished Horn much faster in my opinion. That shouldn't take away from Crawford's excellent performance. He got rid of the very annoying bragger Horn and his equally annoying trainer. Thank you Crawford.
      Not to mention Horn is a dirty fighter. Agreed. Thanks...

Comment

Lost my attention as soon as you said Algieri was a slickster....

Comment

not a crawford fan but who the fu** did spence beat? his best win is against the bum from the UK who got damaged for life by golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            So you act all aggressive about Errol Spence not being Jeff Horn, then turn around and compare Crawford to Algieri.

****ing hell.
            He is comparing Horn to Algeri. Act like you got a clue.
            You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Comment

Originally posted by vegemil View Post
              the **** some of you guys need to get your dicks out of your hands and wake up to reality. It took crawford 9 rounds to "knock" horn out. Quit jacking off and acting like he can destroy everyone since he took care of some bum. spence figured out how to deal with a slickster in algieri in less than a round and somehow he's gonna come plodding forward to get hit by crawford?
              ahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahhahhahaahha

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                ahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahhahhahaahha
                Chris Algieri is the pinnacle of manliness. You're lucky he took it easy on Spence.

Comment

Working...
                X