Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were all the size threads when Manny was outweighing his opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were all the size threads when Manny was outweighing his opponents?

I been here since 2005 and I dont recall any.

Manny has came in heavier than opponents SEVERAL times.

Then on top of that Cotto, Hatton, Clottey and Oscar (was suppose to be) were all bigger than him.

So why are Pac fans so afraid of the slow, methodical Margarito who actually refuses to use his height or reach? Just because hes bigger than Manny?

Thats lame because Pac has been bigger than a lot of fighters throughout his career but his stans who started watching him in 2008 most likely didnt know that.

Its funny when Floyd fights someone bigger no one says a word. No one cared Oscar was about 165. No Floyd fans were whining.

So can we stop with the David vs. Goliath crap. Clottey was 165 Pounds tops and Pac did fine. Hell Clottey bullied Margarito when they fought until he hurt his hand and Pac had Clottey scared to throw. So stop trying to sell Pac "short" so to speak to hype up this mismatch.

That is all.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-22-2010, 06:37 AM.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I been here since 2005 and I dont recall any.

Manny has came in heavier than opponents SEVERAL times.

Then on top of that Cotto, Hatton, Clottey and Oscar (was suppose to be) were all bigger than him.

So why are Pac fans so afraid of the slow, methodical Margarito who actually refuses to use his height or reach? Just because hes bigger than Manny?

Thats lame because Pac has been bigger than a lot of fighters throughout his career but his stans who started watching him in 2008 most likely didnt know that.

Its funny when Floyd fights someone bigger no one says a word. No one cared Oscar was about 165. No Floyd fans were whining.

So can we stop with the David vs. Goliath crap. Clottey was 165 Pounds tops and Pac did fine. Hell Clottey bullied Margarito when they fought until he hurt his hand and Pac had Clottey scared to throw. So stop trying to sell Pac "short" so to speak to hype up this mismatch.

That is all.
    this. is. life.

Comment

yeah whatever

we all know manny's going to win

Comment

It only fit the agenda when it's someone else.

Comment

floyd ducked margo for a reason....he's the big version of castillo who arguably beaten floyd....floyd is bigger than manny, it aint rocket science margo is way bigger than pac!

Comment

Ya, they really pushing it with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              floyd ducked margo for a reason....he's the big version of castillo who arguably beaten floyd....floyd is bigger than manny, it aint rocket science margo is way bigger than pac!
              We all know why Nanny ducked Shane Mosley.

"Shane you're just too good"....Freddy Roach

Comment

Roach:'Manny stops U(Margarito)inside of 8!!I've seen Ur last 2 fights,that's why'!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  It only fit the agenda when it's someone else.
                  Figures...............

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Roach:'Manny stops U(Margarito)inside of 8!!I've seen Ur last 2 fights,that's why'!!
                    We'll see
                    War Margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X