No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs Gabriel Rosado Oct 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
    GGG never fought a decent middle weight yet and everyone on here is so in love with him and has the nerves to dump on any other champion when infact kid chocolate beat an actual champion in the weight class for the belt not a 154 pounder i never seen this type of fandom you guys should really start a fan club page with GGG and mathysse
    you don't know shi-t about boxing!-roger mayweather

ndam was not the actual champ. quillin won a vacant belt. ndam also ducked golovking for years. golovking has beat 2 top 10 middleweights to quillin's 1.

Comment

When GGG fights Rosado: Great win, Golovkin is a beast!

When Quillin fights Rosado: Rosado is a 154 pounder. Kid Chocolate needs to step it up and stop taking easy fights.

Gotta love NSB.

Comment

Solid fight, can't wait! Rosado can take a punch and boxes well enough to make Quillen look bad, especially if Kid tries too hard to impress over GGG's work...

It will be tough for Kid Chocolate to look good in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER HANDS View Post
          Solid fight, can't wait! Rosado can take a punch and boxes well enough to make Quillen look bad, especially if Kid tries too hard to impress over GGG's work...

It will be tough for Kid Chocolate to look good in this fight.
          If Rosado just sticks to boxing, he'll easily outbox Quillin, but if he gets stupid and tries to bang too much he'll get caught.

Comment

Another great fight.

These last 4 months are gonna be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Quillin beat who? The guy who was awarded a vacant belt and never fought anyone himself? If anything, Quillin is the most overrated by beating no one. Macklin is easily better than anyone Quillin has fought.
              I agree. GGG is the best middleweight in the world and he will prove it by knocking out any middleweight that has the courage to face him. Quillin is fighting GGG's leftovers as Mayweather likes to say. It's not just fans that think GGG is the best. The experts all rank him #1 as well. The reason is simple. He is THE BEST.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                When GGG fights Rosado: Great win, Golovkin is a beast!

When Quillin fights Rosado: Rosado is a 154 pounder. Kid Chocolate needs to step it up and stop taking easy fights.

Gotta love NSB.
                Actually, plenty of folk said, and continue to say that the GGG loss meant nothing 'cos Gabe's a natural 154 guy.

Macks twitter was only a coupla days ago, and seemed legit, so I ain't convinced yet that this is made, but, still....
                As has been pointed out, it wouldn't be a big surprise to see GBP/SHO investing a bit more in Kid Chocolate, since he's clearly becoming something of an irrelevance, and who better to fight than one of the opponents against whom GGG performed (and was) at less than his best

Gabe is a very big (and good) 154er who I reckon is probably more comfortable at 160 despite losing his size advantage. Also Gabe is continually improving, and I, like most others, had him winning the Love fight.

Remember the guy only gave up his day job less than two years ago, and has showed a mountain of heart. Although I expect Kid Chocolate to win (specially as it's gonna be on a SHO/TR card), I can see Gabe making it a tough fight, and certainly wouldn't be surprised by the upset.

As to why he took it (if he has)- well yeah, I guess they musta upped the ante, also I heard Gabe may have had a multi-fight deal when he signed for the J'Leon love fight, or perhaps the NC result left him contractually obligated, just DK.

Either way, there is a belt at sake, and I don't see Gabe as the kinda guy who'd pass on that opportunity.

Comment

I don't like this fight for Rosado but I hope he can pull the upset.

Comment

So the slew of opponents he has seem decent for now. Jacobs after and maybe Pirog trying to reclaim his belt afterwards and if Golovkin doesn't get a fight with him.
                    Geale also a possibility if he isn't trying to fight Martinez already
                    Pirog needs to hurry up and get those tune-ups in

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I agree. GGG is the best middleweight in the world and he will prove it by knocking out any middleweight that has the courage to face him. Quillin is fighting GGG's leftovers as Mayweather likes to say. It's not just fans that think GGG is the best. The experts all rank him #1 as well. The reason is simple. He is THE BEST.
                      That is funny because Martinez is still the King(Injured or not, same as Ward).
                      GGG's best win is Martinez's leftovers lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X