Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs Lennox Lewis (who has the more powerful right hand)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder vs Lennox Lewis (who has the more powerful right hand)?

Who has the more powerful right hand between these two behemoths?
    Deontay Wilder
    29.63%
    Lennox Lewis
    62.96%
    Both equally powerful
    7.41%

Wilder is more accumulative damage , Lewis knocked out actual credible opposition in comparison ( a few were hold and hits ) but unless Wilder can get earlier knock outs i dont see how you rate his power over Lewis .

People are looking at 38 stoppages by Wilder but ignoring the actual punch counts !

Comment

For pure power on their best right hand I think they are about the same. For having the skills to land the right hand in a variety of ways to score KOs Lewis is better. He doesn't have as high a KO percentage as Wilder because he fought much better opposition overall.

Comment

solely raw power - I would go with Wilder, but everything else Lewis is light years ahead.
        In the fight, lewis stops him.

Comment

If Lewis started windmilling he'd hit a lot harder.

Comment

lennox lewis. and being hundred percent serious i think at the age of 52 if lewis had a camp behind him he'd have a good shot at beating wilder still.

Comment

Bump Bump!

Comment

its hard to say until wilders level of opposition is improved. but still i think wilders right hand is the most powerful punch ever.

Comment

Comment

I'd go with Lennox.

Would Ortiz and Stirvene be as good as they were in the 90's era? I don't think so. These two aren't athletic

Comment

Working...
                    X