No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    situations like these directly test your ego; is a bruised ego worth the potential fall-out of the current situation? that's the logical question that should be answered in about a second and go from there.
    Oh no doubt and I think if I was younger I might have done something. I was once jumped by these black dudes, thrown in a pond, had my head busted open and a gold chain that was worth about a G ripped off my neck one time.

You get so angry because you feel helpless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      It reminds me of this time I was cornered by these white dudes in Cali. I was on the other side of town, with a chick and we were at this bar where I didn't know anyone. So I walked outside to smoke a cig (when I used to smoke) and 5 crazy surfer/nazi white boy's were outside and they saw me and started some **** with me. They surrounded me, started insulting me and I didn't know if they were going to jump on me.

All I kept doing was circling so they couldn't get behind me but I knew if I did something, I would of gotten jumped and who knows what would have happened. I was like around the building, in sort of an alley and there was no one there. I thought about that time for a long time and felt bad because I didn't do anything but there was really nothing I could do. they eventually didn't do anything, I think a car rolled up, I can't remember.

All I can remember was them sayin "Your in the wrong part of town now hu?"......

Sometimes you have to take an L.
      I don't go anywhere alone anymore. Worlds too hectic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Oh no doubt and I think if I was younger I might have done something. I was once jumped by these black dudes, thrown in a pond, had my head busted open and a gold chain that was worth about a G ripped off my neck one time.

You get so angry because you feel helpless.
        the lessons of the street.

the ones who learn from it live the best lives.

Comment

Those young black guys were pathetic.

Comment

Animals.

Instead of filming the incident and acting like ******s, the bystanders should have jumped in and tried to protect an innocent woman and man from being beaten by two vicious thugs.

This world is a piece of **** that continues to stick to the side of the toilet bowl because no one is willing to flush.
            Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 08-20-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I had a similar situation cuauht. I was playing basketball in lauderhill in an unfamiliar park. Me and some dude got caught up under the rim and I ripped the ball from him instead of calling ball. So he pushed me and I saw his crew start circling. So I told him we're fighting after the game (it was a good game). As soon as the last shot hit, I started backing up. So they were reaching for me. I blasted the first one that was closest to me and was fighting gonin backwards vs 4 dudes for like 30 sec to a min. Then I backed up onthe office and all the park officials came and broke it up. I obliged cuz I knew that I was fuked if I went down.

I was a huge hit when I went there again cuz I stood my ground, took some shots and gave some shots, plus didn't say shi t when the cops came.
              All the little kids were like "I wanna fight like you" and immitating me. When I really was happy for the out cuz I knew things were getting iffy for me.

Comment

I would have loved to be in that situation..I would have gotten up told my girl to go get the car I stay so they dont follow us. Then as soon as she walks out I throw a straight right to the dude on the left bust up his nose. You know make it more dramatic. step back and catch the other cat coming and sink my knife in his stomach. Chick pulls up I pull out and go Mcdoalds cause all this slicing and dicing got me hungry......

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  I had a similar situation cuauht. I was playing basketball in lauderhill in an unfamiliar park. Me and some dude got caught up under the rim and I ripped the ball from him instead of calling ball. So he pushed me and I saw his crew start circling. So I told him we're fighting after the game (it was a good game). As soon as the last shot hit, I started backing up. So they were reaching for me. I blasted the first one that was closest to me and was fighting gonin backwards vs 4 dudes for like 30 sec to a min. Then I backed up onthe office and all the park officials came and broke it up. I obliged cuz I knew that I was fuked if I went down.

I was a huge hit when I went there again cuz I stood my ground, took some shots and gave some shots, plus didn't say shi t when the cops came.
                  All the little kids were like "I wanna fight like you" and immitating me. When I really was happy for the out cuz I knew things were getting iffy for me.
                  Good ****, I got some great stories man. **** we used to do when we were kids just to test ourselves, stupid s.hit now when I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Can i be like you too?

Comment

That was weak, hitting a beezy like that.

Young blacks nowadays are heartless aswell, just standing there and filming the whole thing without doing shit.

That reminds me of a fight I saw at a restaurant, some dudes were throwing bombs and fuckin up the tables, chairs.. we were trying to break it up when all of a sudden the owner comes out of nowhere with a hose and starts spraying everybody in sight like we're back in the 50's again.

God must've been looking out for me because there was a chick infront of, with no bra, just a t-shirt on and she got soaked.

Twas a great day.

Comment

Working...
                      X