No announcement yet.

Charles Darwin was a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
    Why thank you for your concern of how I look - it's touching though somewhat troubling But I never criticized he's "spelling", I only humbly noted, that his words have no meaning, that's all. Instead in my inaccurate posts I attach importance to the meaning rather than form.
    Another correction for you.

Only the thickest of people will state that something has no meaning because they dont understand it and not ask for an explanation.

But as a favor here is a translation...
    You're a twat!
    . :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
      Another correction for you.

Only the thickest of people will state that something has no meaning because they dont understand it and not ask for an explanation.

But as a favor here is a translation.... :wank:

You proved to be quite a fine corrector! I'd take you as my personal corrector, but I'm afraid I can't pay you. Would you do it for free please?

However, I am afraid that if something does not make sense, no explanation will help. After all, one fool can ask such a question or say such a statement, that can't be answered or explained by a hundred wise men.

Comment

You proved to be quite a fine corrector! I'd take you as my personal corrector, but I'm afraid I can't pay you. Would you do it for free please?

However, I am afraid that if something does not make sense, no explanation will help. After all, one fool can ask such a question or say such a statement, that can't be answered or explained by a hundred wise men.
        Yea, il do it for free.

Heres a correction, it did make sense, you're just too thick to understand it.

now piss off.

Comment

• Religion....lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
            Yea, il do it for free.

Heres a correction, it did make sense, you're just too thick to understand it.

now piss off.
            Why, you're leaving me, my poor funny dull? Don't do it, please! I will so miss you!

Comment

Why, you're leaving me, my poor funny dull? Don't do it, please! I will so miss you!
              your 4 days late

Comment

I cant believe I read all the crap you posted in this thread, why is it so hard to admit youre trying to prove a point, actually multiple points that dont lead to anything? You just want to be told youre right and feel a need to defend yourself by calling the people who dont agree with you ignorant.

To me and Im sure to most posters visiting this thread youre looking like a pretty insecure person trying to emulate civility while actually defending statements that have no substance or are totally being pulled out of context. For what?

Get a life, please

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                  I cant believe I read all the crap you posted in this thread, why is it so hard to admit youre trying to prove a point, actually multiple points that dont lead to anything? You just want to be told youre right and feel a need to defend yourself by calling the people who dont agree with you ignorant.
                  Am I trying to prove anything? Definitely no! It's just impossible on such level of conversation. I wouldn't throw jewels to the pigs. And when people are ignorant that's what they are - why should I say otherwise?

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                  To me and Im sure to most posters visiting this thread youre looking like a pretty insecure person trying to emulate civility while actually defending statements that have no substance or are totally being pulled out of context. For what?

Get a life, please
                  Speak for yourself, please. And don't resort to the some pathetic attempts on psychoanalysis and childish insults - you don't know nothing about me and about psychoanalysis as well

Anyway if you'd really read what I've posted at the start of this conversation you'd see my point - evolution "theory" is pure speculation, tautological matrix in which you can put any convenient fact without fear of contradiction. It's some kind of modern scholastic for a declining minds. I wouldn't mind if this speculation wasn't harmful. You can read quotation in one of my previous posts ("one of the best known Darwinists") - if you make some minimal effort to find the source of quotation, you'll understand what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
                    your 4 days late
                    You mean it's too late!? Oh, my poor Mud

Comment

Working...
                    X