No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Gives Mayweather Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
    looking at floyd's opponents' face after fights, it seems that floyd was in a hair pulling fight.
    looking at floyd face after fights..it looks like he was a spectator

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
      looking at floyd face after fights..it looks like he was a spectator
      So, he looks sleepy?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        Why don't you quit talking like Floyd and form your own opinions.

Its ain't that getting hit is cool you jive turkey, its that Floyd's style is wack.

He ain't wired to fight like a man.
        I do have my opinions. No one is forcing you to reply to my posts. Add me to your ignore list or skip my posts.

Fight like a man? Why don't you shut up and stop typing on a computer and get in a ring against a world class fighter? Easy to talk **** when you're not the one in the ring.

You keep talking **** about Floyd's fights and style, but you still watch his fights.

Comment

floyd agreed to all of mannys demands..yet mannys the one who walked away to fight clottey(a fellow top rank fighter who just lost to the guy he beat (cotto)..) while floyd fights mosley who's(bigger,stronger and just as fast as manny)..yea that makes alot of sense
          naaahhh..

that stupid blood testing makes all *****s.. "OH YEAH!! make it happen. make

that damn TESTING happens." he didnt want to fight in an old fashion way.

floyd should never put that way. he could have put that PLATE thing he just

said and fought Pacman. but he DEMANDS MORE!! WTF.

floyd was very intriguing abour PEDs. maybe he knows it and uses too.

he doubt Pacman for being that great in his fashion that pbf cant DO his way.

they evolve their winning fights like this:

Pacman= from awkward fights to great and exciting

PBF= from great and exciting to boring fights

these two guys should have been the reason why the fight didnt happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
            Thus Pac Wins.
            ^^^ This guy knows what he's talking about.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

looking at mannys face after fights..it seems that he loves getting hit aswell
              becoz he never runs from a fight.. that is boxings entertainment.

look at floyd he will run if he have too.

he will do anything in any circumstances to win the fight whether its boring or

not.. he dont care about those people who watched his fight like the baldomir

fight when tiger woods left the building. he dont care what people have to

say about his fights. is that entertainment????

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                May is ducking him, I tells ya.
                not a chance brah

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5032088

Comment

Loccy knows his boxing.

Comment

I like floyd but the ts was right, i can't think of anything why floyd make those demands that he didn't do to his previous opponents, there's no reason for him to duck the 40 million dollars if he's not scared. The shameful part is, he publicly said that pac was an easy fight for him, but still make those demands knowingly that if pac declines the fight he will never get the easiest highest payday of his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X