Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Miguel Cotto done enough to be voted into the IBHOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see by the voting if Cotto continues to fight and beat a few more excellent fighters, he would have an excellent shot. Thanks for everyone's .input.

Comment

I hope Cotto is able to bounce back, two losses like that are rough to really get your confidence back up again...i don't think he's ready yet but if he could do a little more we'll see. Hopefully he'll be like sugar shane.

Comment

Cotto is a warrior, he deserves in, will fight the best

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss
          Sorry but no.

He's the type of fighter you'll remember as ''one of the best fighters of OUR time'' but never an ATG.

He will never be next to the legends like Wilfred Benitez, Wilfredo Gomez and Felix Trinidad.
          The question was the HOF. Not who is an all time great. I assure you that many fighters in the HOF are not all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
            I see by the voting if Cotto continues to fight and beat a few more excellent fighters, he would have an excellent shot. Thanks for everyone's .input.
            Thanks for the excellent thread

Comment

Listen people have the wrong viewpoint of fighters who get into the boxing HOF, some people think they should be top 100 of all time to be inducted. If people like Barry Mcguigan get in there, of course miguel should be in. Also a lot of people were sayin Vernon Forrest (may he R.I.P) but miguel has done just as much as Vernon, so defintly miguel should be in there.

Comment

Not at all. He is a good fighter but not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  Not at all. He is a good fighter but not that good.
                  He is better than a lot of fighters in the HOF and he's had a better career than many of the guys in there. I don't know how they would deny him a spot at the hall.

Comment

Yes i think miguel just makes it! one more title would confirm it

Comment

Working...
                    X