Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this whats Boxing is becoming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess people overlook Pac fighting David DIaz not Casa or Juan at LW?

Floyd was outweighed by DLH where was this outrage? Oh his skills made up for it. Same with every other fighter he fought

Comment

I enjoyed that fight. A masterclass in boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
        I enjoyed that fight. A masterclass in boxing skills.
        Yes, it was. And skills that Mayweather has are also too much for Pacquiao. And I'm a fan of both.

Comment

Don't complain... As long as you pay for this kind of BS fights, you will get this kind of fights.

Comment

Yeah this is what boxing has been like for the last 10 years thanks to all the boxers that got to the top and did the samething....So thanks to RJJ,De la Hoya,Mosley,Mayweather and now Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bucktoof View Post
              Hell yah bro. Watching Floyd run from a little guy was ****in annoying, so for relief, I rewatched Cotto-Marg, a real fight, a man's fight. Cotto's a tough MFer. Even though he took a knee, he never actually got KD'ed by the plaster bombs Marg was landing on him. I don't see how Pac's gonna hurt him.
              We cant say the same for Gayweather.

I heard Gayweather is taking on a new challenge...

Fighting Calderon at 160 catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                Yes, it was. And skills that Mayweather has are also too much for Pacquiao. And I'm a fan of both.
                Don't go way overboard, i think it all depends on the weight they are fight. He does have the reach, height, and skills advantage. but pac has the speed and power. If they faught at around 143-144 i think it will be a great fight and is up for grabs. If you comparing the skills, speed, and counter ability of marquez at 135 compared to 147 it totally different. Look at his punch at 147 i can even see that come across and it has no power in it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  He's not that good?

Let me know how you feel when he loses to Pac...

Marquez at any weight shouldn't get in the same ring with Floyd Mayweather...the skill gap is too wide
                  man that was a good fight he sure did put on a show.

Comment

I think Marquez did a real good job. The size different was really apparent, Floyd looked huge in the ring. At the end of the day Mayweather is just that good. The knockdown of JMM, if you look at it the timing on that punch was a thing of greatness.

Comment

Huge disappointment. I didn't expect Marquez to be a world beater at 143 or whatever he weighed, but he had nothing. The move up really drained him of everything, there was no speed or power behind his punches. Floyd should be embarrassed he didn't stop Marquez or KO him.

Comment

Working...
                      X