No announcement yet.

PRIDE FC Documentary: Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    question: When the president of Pride said "had Rickson lost to Takada at Pride 1, Pride might have only been a 1 time event". What did he mean by that? Wouldn't Takada winning have been better since he's japanese and Pride is in japan?
    Takada was a pro wrestler, had he beaten Rickson, people would have thought that MMA fighters were inferior to pro wrestlers and not bothered to watch any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      Takada was a pro wrestler, had he beaten Rickson, people would have thought that MMA fighters were inferior to pro wrestlers and not bothered to watch any further.
      The pro wrestling feud was pretty interesting.

Comment

ok yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

To be honest, I haven't been able to download it. I don't have the proper program to extract the .RAR file. Anyone else know where I can get it through .AVI file?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
            To be honest, I haven't been able to download it. I don't have the proper program to extract the .RAR file. Anyone else know where I can get it through .AVI file?
            You can watch the documentary in it's entirety on Youtube. Just type in "Pride Decade" and they will all pop up in a play list.

Comment

You can watch the documentary in it's entirety on Youtube. Just type in "Pride Decade" and they will all pop up in a play list.
              I know. I've found many websites where I can stream it with good quality but I want the actual file to keep on my PC. That's why I'm looking for some kind of link perhaps through megaupload which is in AVI format.

Comment

Working...
              X