No announcement yet.

Boxing Is Dying Because Of ***** Ass Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Is Dying Because Of ***** Ass Fighters

everybody knows that boxing is dying because of what this ***** fighters that they have are doing. the biggest ***** of all is mayweather. he nags about how good he is and all that but when u watch how his fights its hella boring. they try to act all tough and all that but they know they aren't anything compared to UFC fighters. i dont know why this boxers are so desperate to be popular and all that. ****ing bitches. the reason why i watch boxing is because of manny pacquiao he is the only one who brings excitement to the sport.

Dude your a tool, nobody wants to hear your bull**** propaganda. Go masturbate to some Manny fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jozelle View Post
      everybody knows that boxing is dying because of what this ***** fighters that they have are doing. the biggest ***** of all is mayweather. he nags about how good he is and all that but when u watch how his fights its hella boring. they try to act all tough and all that but they know they aren't anything compared to UFC fighters. i dont know why this boxers are so desperate to be popular and all that. ****ing bitches. the reason why i watch boxing is because of manny pacquiao he is the only one who brings excitement to the sport.
      I'm willing to put my life on the line that you would not step in the ring and fight anybody. You are just a keyboard soldier and nothing else. You are a ****ing fa.g and you need to kill yourself. I understand you "Hate" PBF but damn how many PBF threads will your start. Please dont say I'm defending Floyd because I'm not, but I'm getting sick of you not bringing any knowledge to the table. You are just a simple minded type of person. You just love to hate dont you. You are a lil ***** and you need to grow up homeboy. STFU and get up on some knowledge youngster. Please do us a favor and drop dead
      Last edited by Ray Ray; 09-13-2007, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jozelle View Post
        what your sayin is a your a pac nuthugger/ufc fan

Comment

Thank God somebody banned him because he really needed that. BYE BYE

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
            Thank God somebody banned him because he really needed that. BYE BYE
            Agreed. We don't need any boxing hate threads in here. And we certainly don't need any PBF hate threads here. If you hate PBF, leave it in Non-Stop, PERIOD.

Comment

BPP.

Lock.

This.

Thread.

Comment

Working...
              X