Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VADA, USADA and the NYC commission, this should be the cleanest fight ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    But morales got past the NYC commission while testing positive
    NYC were fed a quite partial account of what was happening. From their own statement it's pretty clear that the contamination angle was given significant emphasis, much more than it deserved if USADA'a ultimate findings are anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      VADA still needs to process Rigo's paperwork to get him accepted. Testing for him doesn't even begin for him yet. It' going to be around a 6 week testing period for Rigo, which is terrible. A lot of could have happened between today and the months before Rigo wasn't testing. Something could have already gone past them.

I also kind of doubt the USADA thing is going to happen when Rigo looks at their prices.
      I was thinking about that. Surely there's no way Rigo is going to pay for this himself. And if he doesn't who will? Not Arum, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

That would be great. Even if that means Rigo being dirty.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Are you serious? Explain to me whats great about fighters cheating
        Eh? You need to re read the post I quoted then re read what I posted. But let me break it down for ya real quick, it'll be great if they get caught cause that's 3 less cheaters in the game.

Ya comprendes o te lo digo en Español tambien?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          NYC were fed a quite partial account of what was happening. From their own statement it's pretty clear that the contamination angle was given significant emphasis, much more than it deserved if USADA'a ultimate findings are anything to go by.
          They were told plenty, they just chose to let him fight. And now USADA is investigating it? Who cares, they already let him fight. Isnt that the point of a drug tests leading up to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Eh? You need to re read the post I quoted then re read what I posted. But let me break it down for ya real quick, it'll be great if they get caught cause that's 3 less cheaters in the game.

You want so bad for Donaire to test positive, that you wouldnt care if Rigo was taken down with him. 3 less cheaters? You're obsessed with Conte too?

Yet the moment Gamboa is revealed as a steroid cheat, you come up with every excuse and conspiracy in the book. You dont care about drug cheats, you dont like Donaire and Conte because he's about to beat a cuban fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              They were told plenty, they just chose to let him fight. And now USADA is investigating it? Who cares, they already let him fight. Isnt that the point of a drug tests leading up to the fight?
              It's part of the point, the other part of it is catching users of banned substances. Normally they should go together.

I think they were left in a tough spot to be honest. There was only a few days to the fight, GBP were pushing the contamination angle hard, and USADA weren't contradicting them. I don't know if any of the SACs would have stopped the fight in those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                It's part of the point, the other part of it is catching users of banned substances. Normally they should go together.

I think they were left in a tough spot to be honest. There was only a few days to the fight, GBP were pushing the contamination angle hard, and USADA weren't contradicting them. I don't know if any of the SACs would have stopped the fight in those circumstances.
                They were left in a tough spot, let a guy caught cheating fight and not collect a fee, or let him fight and get paid

They chose the latter option

Comment

Quote:

You want so bad for Donaire to test positive, that you wouldnt care if Rigo was taken down with him. 3 less cheaters? You're obsessed with Conte too?

Yet the moment Gamboa is revealed as a steroid cheat, you come up with every excuse and conspiracy in the book. You dont care about drug cheats, you dont like Donaire and Conte because he's about to beat a cuban fighter
                  All day you been doing nothing but twisting my words around. If Rigo is dirty he needs to be caught and GTFO the game. I even said if he started working with Memo I would no longer support him.

As far as Gamboa goes, you should go back and re read the threads and see my rants about him. I said I would no longer tune in to his fights and you can quote me on that. I'm not the type who doesn't tune in to fights, hell I watch Broner and Vazquez and I dislike both guys. There's witnesses as well.

Do me a favor and stop quoting me with nonsense as well as switching my words around. You're also making yourself like a tool.

Comment

Quote:

I dont like Donaire since he's about to beat a Cuban fighter? You definitely dunno ****. I've disliked Donaire since the lower divisions. If he beats Rigo he gets my respect and props. No bitter taste in my mouth over that. He wont be the first guy who beats a cuban, there's been plenty of them and its not like I dislike them either.

Comment

They should both just insert a testerone chip in their hips and get a doctors note that clears them, that worked for Lamont Pederson.

Comment

Working...
                      X