No announcement yet.

Was the Marquez ko over Pacquiao one of the scariest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    YES, he didn't kiss the canvas, he LICKED it, he fell and when they showed the picture his tongue was stuck to the canvas mouth wide open.

I thought he was paralyzed. He didn't move and I saw him stumble forward and Marquez hitting cold, and he dropped down like his body gave up and fell face forward.

He was laying on his face I thought he was paralyzed cause if you look when they showed the slow mo replay of the punch you can see that wave on the back of his neck from the vibration of the punch, I thought his vertebrae snapped.

But this fight actually brought back boxing in a positive way, when I went to work nobody talked about Pacquiao Mayweather or the fight being killed they just said man what a WAR, and drama, they said they wanted another fight.

I personally don't want a 5th fight, Marquez should retire on top.

5th fight is already signed...

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
      **** Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It's pretty scary looking when a fighter is out cold with his eyes open imo.
        I've seen a millions ko's. P Willy got caught, Hatton got caught. Pac got caught. Pac's looked brutal because of how he fell. Hatton was put into a casket, P Willy was tucked into bed, but Pac was shot in a firing line while being pushed from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
          Doesn't Pac have to sit out 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
            the russian guy denis lebedev with the cleft lip who ko'd jones jr was way more scary! actually thought roy was dead,he's been brutally ko'd a cpl times but that to me was worse than the johnson ko and way worse than pac ko,pac getting ko'd like that was just very very unexpected.
            Naw, we knew that once Roy was hit, he was done. We got used to seeing old Roy get knocked out ever since Tarver 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              wasn't watching live. saw the highlights on espn. my immedite reaction was laughter at all his really ******ed far right fanbase who diefy him. For a second I forgot that manny could be really hurt. I was a little ashamed of myself.
              We all were concerned Dunn.

Comment

Working...
              X