No announcement yet.

Sean Hannity does a 180 on immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sean Hannity does a 180 on immigration

Funny how losing 72% of the Hispanic vote will do that to you hu?

Here's his quote:

We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what--it just--it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here--if some people have criminal records you can send' em home--but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here...first secure the border, pathway to citizenship...then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/s...-election.html

What a fukin joke these conservatives are, they are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They preach anti-****sexuality and then get caught sucking *** in an airport bathroom, they talk a big game about "illegals" then do a 180 on immigration.

You wonder why they aren't trusted.

if I recall correctly I remember hearing him saying this on the radio.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        if I recall correctly I remember hearing him saying this on the radio.
        They were saying this even before the election/results. They knew as far as traditional republican values go, that if romney failed, they would have to change their outlook on certain things (social issues). Thats no surprise, thats actually what intelligent people do. This is the part where you can congratulate them for being reasonable, or stick your fingers in your ear and call them hypocrites.

Mad partisan hacks are mad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Funny how losing 72% of the Hispanic vote will do that to you hu?

Here's his quote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/s...-election.html

What a fukin joke these conservatives are, they are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They preach anti-****sexuality and then get caught sucking *** in an airport bathroom, they talk a big game about "illegals" then do a 180 on immigration.

You wonder why they aren't trusted.

that's what a conservative does, huh?

i'm glad you're willing to share your wealth of political knowledge with us,

Comment

he does something you like and you still get pissed?

Comment

Sean Hannity has always been a tw*t. Alan Colmes was always more sane.

Comment

First of all way to twist it, now someone who changes their minds is being intelligent, before they had no spine....hahaha

Have you listened to Hannity? He has been one of the toughest on immigration, wanting basically to build a fence, deport everyone and calling undocumented workers "criminals".

He does something I like has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

Kind of like Billy Graham took "mormonism" off their cult list a few months before the election.

Here's Sean Hannity's REAL position on immigration. Watch as he and Malkin pile on and don't even let the man speak.

Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-09-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  First of all way to twist it, now someone who changes their minds is being intelligent, before they had no spine....hahaha

Have you listened to Hannity? He has been one of the toughest on immigration, wanting basically to build a fence, deport everyone and calling undocumented workers "criminals".

He does something I like has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

Kind of like Billy Graham took "mormonism" off their cult list a few months before the election.

why the hell would i listen to a guy like that?
                  and why do you box every conservative into that sort of thinking?

if you deported everybody who works in the country without papers you'd crush the economy. a box of strawberries would cost 15 dollars overnight. tiny operations to entire industries would be effected. certain regions would be particularly crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    why the hell would i listen to a guy like that?
                    and why do you box every conservative into that sort of thinking?

if you deported everybody who works in the country without papers you'd crush the economy. a box of strawberries would cost 15 dollars overnight. tiny operations to entire industries would be effected. certain regions would be particularly crushed.
                    You are 100% correct but when the policy of the right is that hard line stance, then it's fair to box them in. Very few republilcan politicians as of late have said the same thing you just said.

Most of them say:

"It's against the law and we should enforce our immigration laws. If you are here illegally, you need to go"

The logic you just came up with has NEVER been brought up in the past 4 years by republicans. If it has, it's been drowned out by the extreme right which is my point.

It's kind of like when you watch videos from Pak1stan and you see a group of 200 people burning the American flag and shouting "Death to America" and then you think that's the entire country.

Unless the moderates step up and start drowning out the right wing nut jobs, this is the image that they give off and the reason they lost 72% of the Hispanic vote. What's hilarious is that they are shocked by it, they are in such denial.

Comment

Working...
                    X