Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Their Peak, Who is the most Dominant Fighter Of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Their Peak, Who is the most Dominant Fighter Of All Time?

Sugar Ray? Tyson? Roy?

I would say Roy.

Comment

henry armstrong.

the man held titles in 3 divisions at once back when there was only 8 weightclasses and one champion in each. he should have held 4 but got robbed, that means he should have held half the titles all at once.

runner up, 147lb ray robinson. the man was just untouchable. only lost one fight giving up massive weight to lamotta, aveneged the loss in the same month and then fought him another 4 times winning all of them. beat the great kid gavilan too who was a top 5 all time WW in his own right.

also ali during his first reign, he was on a whole other level to everyone else and they were quality HWs. not like today but really good fighters and ali could do whatever he wanted with them.

Comment

RJJ

At his peak RJJ dominates ANYBODY P4P from any era. His speed, power, athletiscim and the way he was so unorthodox.

Comment

Of fighters I have seen, Ali and Roy were the two fighters that looked as close to unbeatable as a fighter can be in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Of fighters I have seen, Ali and Roy were the two fighters that looked as close to unbeatable as a fighter can be in their primes.
            Agree about Ali the amount af ATGs he beat in his division is staggering.

Comment

joe louis
              ray robinson
              muhammad ali
              harry greb
              roy jones
              willie pep

at their peaks they were all next to unbeatable.

Comment

Fighters that I've seen all/most fights at their peak - Roy Jones and Pernell Whitaker....They rarely lost rounds in their prime.

All Time from reading and watching classic film - I would have to go with Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali.

But I'll admit that there's a lot more I need to watch.

Comment

Please, Ali is too small to even sniff a prime Wlad or Lennox. Way too small. Plus he fought in an era when all the REAL men were fighting in the War so he was fighting all the other draft dodgers like himself.....

Comment

How can a fighter that avoided challengers be the most dominant?

Comment

Working...
                    X