Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: WHICH FIGHTER IS THE MOST BORING insomnia providing from this list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: WHICH FIGHTER IS THE MOST BORING insomnia providing from this list.

Most boring fighter

of the last decade or so from this list.. Who do you think

Floyd Mayweather Jr

John Ruiz

Wladimir Klithscko

Vitali Klithscko (one lennox lewis war do not make a exicting career)
    Floyd Mayweather Junior
    6.06%
    Wladimir Klithscko
    33.33%
    Vitali Klithscko
    12.12%
    John Ruiz
    48.48%

I have never watched a Wladmir fight in full. So Wladmir!

Comment

it's close between wladimir & ruiz. i say wladimir because he has much greater size & skill then ruiz ever had & he should be able to walk through guys he goes 12 rounds with.wlad jabs & grabs just like ruiz. ruiz doesn't have the punch, skillset or size of wladimir so i give him the benefit of the doubt when comparing the 2.

Comment

I like Wlad, but damn he can be boring.

Ruiz isn't that far off though.

Comment

I don't see how Wlad is boring he is scoring ko's all of the time, its suspenseful because you know he could drop the steelhammer at anytime and its lights out, Ruiz is the most boring fighter I have ever seen.

Comment

Andre Ward takes the cake easily. He's extremely talented and a great fighter but he is NOT tv friendly. The Green fight almost put me in hibernation, I appreciate great boxing when I see it but ward just doesn't appeal to me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NY Rican View Post
                Andre Ward takes the cake easily. He's extremely talented and a great fighter but he is NOT tv friendly. The Green fight almost put me in hibernation, I appreciate great boxing when I see it but ward just doesn't appeal to me
                ROFL HOLY ****

ROFL

Andre Ward is a future ATG fighting against and beating AT LEASTa bunch of B rated fighters. Not saying the guys he beat are atgs, but for sure B Rated skills.

Wladimir Klithscko is a guy that is beating a bunch of F- fighters,

EVEN IF THEY ARE EQUALLY BORING.. WARD STILL WINS because his opposition is 10000x better.

Also ward is 1000x more exicting then boring Wlad.

Wlad's entire game plan consists of fighting crusierweights and clinching them 90% of the fighter before landing a semi good KO

David Hayes owned him with his running and made wlad look like a little wkille baby that lost his damn candy

Comment

Tougher question than I thought.....you'd think Ruiz because he didn't even really have anything to marvel at as far as speed, or skill, or showmanship. He did fight a lot of good fighters so you could distract yourself watching them I guess

BUT Norman Stone, his trainer, was hilarious to watch and were often the best part of Ruiz fights. So maybe Ruiz + Stone less boring than modern Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
                    Most boring fighter

of the last decade or so from this list.. Who do you think

Floyd Mayweather Jr

John Ruiz

Wladimir Klithscko

Vitali Klithscko (one lennox lewis war do not make a exicting career)
                    Wow the hate on this board is insane...How the ****k is Mayweather on the list

Mayweather is boring? He is the definition of sweet science and you guys claim to be fans of boxing but the one fighter who embodies the total package of the sweet science is the most hated fighter? You guys kill me.

Comment

Working...
                    X