Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows secret spy software on millions of Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I hope you enjoyed spending $200 for each of the two available games on that system
    LOL, naw actually had a family friend that worked for NEC, we got everything on the cheap. It's cool, we at least had the best shooters, best version of Street Fighter II, best Castlevania game and pretty much always had the best arcade ports.

Comment

These are old articles and this amount of data shared has been known for a long time.

On the other hand, this new discovery about android, blackberry and nokia spyware has not.

Everything you do on these other phones is being spied on, every button you press and every website, email, SMS and any other information is being passed on by this spyware.

Enjoy!
      Last edited by COVID-19; 11-30-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        And while you little pricks were bickering about who's system was better, I was at home enjoying my Turbo Grafx
        you know how i got my turbo graphyx?

the christian elementary school i was going to had a like those candy selling charity things.

the 1st prize to who sold the most candy was a turbo graphyx 16.

there was 4 of us going to the same school.

i had my 3 little sisters get as much candy as they could and so did i.

but i claimed the sales on all of it under my name.

we didn't even sell anything. we just ate it and gave it away to our friends.

my mom ended up like cutting a check for like $600 dollars.

it would have been cheaper for her to just buy me the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          LOL, naw actually had a family friend that worked for NEC, we got everything on the cheap. It's cool, we at least had the best shooters, best version of Street Fighter II, best Castlevania game and pretty much always had the best arcade ports.
          turbo games wasn't that expensive.

they were like 40-50 iirc. more than nintendo games but not that much more.

i think he's thinking of neo geo.

those were expensive.

the system was like 500 i think and the games was like 150 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you know how i got my turbo graphyx?

the christian elementary school i was going to had a like those candy selling charity things.

the 1st prize to who sold the most candy was a turbo graphyx 16.

there was 4 of us going to the same school.

i had my 3 little sisters get as much candy as they could and so did i.

but i claimed the sales on all of it under my name.

we didn't even sell anything. we just ate it and gave it away to our friends.

my mom ended up like cutting a check for like $600 dollars.

it would have been cheaper for her to just buy me the damn thing.
            HAHA, that **** was funny! I remember drooling over Turbo Duo ads and begging my parents to shell out the $300 for it...never happened.
            turbo games wasn't that expensive.

they were like 40-50 iirc. more than nintendo games but not that much more.

i think he's thinking of neo geo.

those were expensive.

the system was like 500 i think and the games was like 150 a piece.
            That was a pretty wicked system. I remember renting it from the video rental store (we had one dedicated to video games) and I was puzzled as to why a 24 bit system had slowdown. Some damn fun games though Samurai Showdown is still awesome. They did a very good job porting them to SNES too!

Comment

here's the real secret.

apple products are not much better than others.

they're overpriced but sell well because they're the preferred choice of girls and queers.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I love how people love to bag on the iPhone but then go buy a Droid or any other type of that's pretty much an iPhone knock off, looks basically the same, and tries to function just like an iPhone lol

Comment

here's the real secret.

apple products are not much better than others.

they're overpriced but sell well because they're the preferred choice of girls and queers.

You shouldn't talk down a device just because you cannot afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I love how people love to bag on the iPhone but then go buy a Droid or any other type of that's pretty much an iPhone knock off, looks basically the same, and tries to function just like an iPhone lol

Apple makes money by selling a product to consumers, while customers who buy android phones are themselves the product (google makes money selling their info and advertising).
                    Last edited by COVID-19; 11-30-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      You shouldn't talk down a device just because you cannot afford it.
                      i'm not talking it down.

i've owned apple products. i mean who hasn't?

they make good products.

but breakbeat acts like they're the best at everything and you shouldn't own anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X