Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto/Margarito at MSG live - Can i bring camera? Do they sell merch? Main event time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto/Margarito at MSG live - Can i bring camera? Do they sell merch? Main event time

HI everyone -

Going to Cotto/Margarito II at Madison Square Garden. Will be my first fight. I know its a ppv so I was wondering if I am allowed to bring a digital camera? What about a small video camera (Flip)? Also, do the sell official t-shirts for the event/individual fighters? Last, the ticket says 7pm. I am planning to watch every undercard and get there at 7, but doy ou know when the main event is (approx)?

THANKS. Even if you arent going to this fight you might know a lot of the answers

Yes they will have tshirts and all that to buy. You can bring a camera to take pics, but you can not bring a video recorder. You will be thrown out if they catch you makin videos.

Main event will start around 10-11 would be my guess. You can never know for sure depends on how all the under cards go.

Comment

Awesome thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yyy222 View Post
        HI everyone -

Going to Cotto/Margarito II at Madison Square Garden. Will be my first fight. I know its a ppv so I was wondering if I am allowed to bring a digital camera? What about a small video camera (Flip)? Also, do the sell official t-shirts for the event/individual fighters? Last, the ticket says 7pm. I am planning to watch every undercard and get there at 7, but doy ou know when the main event is (approx)?

THANKS. Even if you arent going to this fight you might know a lot of the answers
        like the other poster said you can bring cams, and idk but i went to cotto-mosley at msg and took a video cam.

and ur just gonna watch the tv undercard fights, or everything?
        ill be there too

Comment

There will be plenty of shirts and PR flags for sale

Video cameras are a big no-no. You dont wanna get kicked out for taking a cheap video of a fight 2 hundred feet away so youtube can see a 15 sec video

Comment

yes you can bring a camera
            i do it everytime i go to see a fight

as for the merch...they will sell t-shirts and fight programs

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              There will be plenty of shirts and PR flags for sale

Video cameras are a big no-no. You dont wanna get kicked out for taking a cheap video of a fight 2 hundred feet away so youtube can see a 15 sec video
              What about phone cameras? I see vids of live boxing on YouTube all the time, it may be not allowed but I find it hard to believe you'd get booted from the arena just for holding up your iPhone and taking a video during a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                What about phone cameras? I see vids of live boxing on YouTube all the time, it may be not allowed but I find it hard to believe you'd get booted from the arena just for holding up your iPhone and taking a video during a fight.
                Well you can bring phone cameras but you cant actually film. If they see you doing it, they will kick you out, ive seen it.

Its just a risk not worth taking

Comment

i never seen any1 get kick out for recording video on there phone

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    i never seen any1 get kick out for recording video on there phone
                    I've never seen it in a boxing event but i have seen it it yankee stadium, mostly because the guy had the flash feature on his iphone

Comment

Working...
                    X