Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's win over Thurman doesn't count! Thurman had an injury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Is Poochiao scared of a two handed Thurman?
    So he still isn't knocking people out and has learned to rely on outboxing his opponents rather than his strength but the narrative against him has shifted yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      Its Clear to me Thurman schooled and outclassed by a 40 y/o boxer.
      a 40 year old, fully juiced boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
        a 40 year old, fully juiced boxer.
        If I compare the youngest Manny boxer to the oldest Manny boxer I don’t even need to doubt his natural athleticism. Even as a flyweight he was super-human in speed, strength, and stamina.
        If you think Manny has to be on PEDs then you just don’t know exceptional athleticism when you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          It doesn't count like the woman beater *Floyd's doesn't count.

Pacquiao doesn't have to give a rematch either since the woman beater *Floyd doesn't want to give a rematch.

What does count is Pacquiao is still competing at a high level at an older age with a body that can still continue to fight due to being natural, while the woman beater *Floyd is in retirement from all of his body breakdown from steroid use.
          100% true,. PED user boxer dont last long their body will break and become weak.. Just look at floyd he always need some time to heal and need more peds to protect his brittle hands

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            why was Thurman the favorite then?

Pacquaio was the betting favorite you tard

Comment

So...................... Flroid’s win against an injured, one-armed PAC...........DOESN’T COUNT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Some boxing fans like myself, already knew going in that Keith Thurman wasn't at full strength and was physically compromised going into that bout; Which played a major factor in Team Pacquiao's choosing to fight him over Errol Spencer, Jr.

He had been inactive and fought only once in two years recovering from elbow surgery. Also, when coupled with the fact, that he was nearly stopped in his fight just previous to the Pacquiao fight, played a major role in their decision to cherrypick him too.
                So, if Keith knew he was injured prior to the fight, why’d he sign the contract? Sounds to me that he set himself up to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  So he still isn't knocking people out and has learned to rely on outboxing his opponents rather than his strength but the narrative against him has shifted yet again.

Will Pacfans demand he rematch a 100% two handed Thurman?

If one handed thurman can win on 1/3 judges scorecards, imagine what a two handed thurman can do!

Comment

One handed thurman nearly beat pac

Pac running from a healthy keef

Image result for running scared gif

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      So, if Keith knew he was injured prior to the fight, why’d he sign the contract? Sounds to me that he set himself up to fail.

It was a Pac fight! He wanted to do things the pac way and knew Pac doesnt report his injuries pre fight either!

Now that fights over, time to report his bad hand!

Comment

Working...
                      X