Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Hopkins to star as Mike Tyson’s legendary trainer Cus D’Amato in Cus' & Mike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    Anthony Hopkins is a living legend but he has been on the slide. He’s been in some real trash lately but I’m hoping this is good.
    Hey everyone should be allowed to act in some stinkers so the grandchildren can live comfortably. What's the old expression again "two for them one for me" or something along those lines... In regards to doing garbage popcorn movies for the studio so you can do artistic films without making them taking losses.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      No I don't think so, but now that you brought that up I have not heard anything about that movie in awhile. Do you know if its in production yet?
      I have no idea TBH. I haven't heard anything about it since Tyson was **** talking Foxx about being too small lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        That's fantastic casting. is this the Biopic that has Jamie Foxx staring as Tyson?
        Oh damn I hope not.

Foxx like 50 now.

Comment

Good casting unlike getting 37 year old actors to Duran and Leonard in their early 20s.

Comment

I have no idea TBH. I haven't heard anything about it since Tyson was **** talking Foxx about being too small lol
            LMAO. Well if Hollywood can make Tom Cruise look like a normal sized guy when he is about 5-2. I guess with the right actors, some platform boxing shoes, and a little steroids Foxx could maybe pull it off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Oh damn I hope not.

Foxx like 50 now.
              You would be amazed what Hollywood can do with a little steroids', some platform boxing shoes, makeup, and some small actors to make him look bigger lol.

Comment

Seems like it is going to be more of a Lower Budget Project compared to what Jamie Foxx was talking about Years Ago but still should be interesting. Great Casting with Hopkins as Cus so far, it all depends on who plays Mike Tyson

Comment

Who is playing Teddy Atlas?

I wonder if they will include the time Teddy threatened to kill Tyson because he had "done something bad" to one of Teddy's young female relatives?

Or will it be a heart warming tale of friendship to make Tyson likable.

Comment

I remember that. Was hilariouthhh!

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Good casting unlike getting 37 year old actors to Duran and Leonard in their early 20s.
                    They couldve at the least used that editing program like they used in the Irishman to make em look younger

Comment

Working...
                    X