No announcement yet.

George Foreman acting crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman acting crazy

This is crazy. Totally. One of the most strange and crazest display I've seen in a boxing ring.

Foreman acts out of character here. Ali is ringside taunting and mocking Foreman.

I believe this is the famous night Foreman lined up 4 or 5 fighters and beat them all one after the other. Well, that's not what's most interesting about that evening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3qUViYOhMQ
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 05-06-2011, 02:09 PM.

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
    This is crazy. Totally. One of the most strange and crazest display I've seen in a boxing ring.

Foreman acts out of character here. Ali is ringside taunting and mocking Foreman.

I believe this is the famous night Foreman lined up 4 or 5 fighters and beat them all one after the other. Well, that's not what's most interesting about that evening...

http://youtu.be/j3qUViYOhMQ
    Ali fucked Foreman up mentally.

Comment

good find watching now

Comment

That was crazy.

I've never seen this before.

wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
          Ali fucked Foreman up mentally.
          most definitely

we can see that at the time, Foreman was in denial and didn't accept his defeat at the hands of Ali

Comment

He got rocked bad by that white dude. He was wobbling all over the place back to his corner.

Comment

This looks like an exhabition, some WWE type stuff. Seriously how would you even be allowed to fight 4 in one night? And with ali at ringside taunting him? Weird....but hey its the 70's, weird stuff happened back then

Comment

You gotta admit that this was a pretty badass thing to do by George Foreman. Fighting five guys in one night? That's unheard of!

Also, I think that the movie "Diggstown" with James Woods and Louis Gousett Jr. was inspired by this. The basic premise of the movie was about two high stakes gamblers in this small town "Diggstown" who bet that this retired boxer could not beat (I think) 8 guys in one night...

Interesting footnote in boxing lore...

Comment

The 70's sure knew how to throw an event.

Comment

I hate Ali. The guy had no class.

Comment

Working...
                    X