Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hearns vs Paul Williams at 147lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO the only reason P-Will fights at the lower classes is because he can't handle the punchers at 160. Hearns would destroy him, Hearns had mw power at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      IMHO the only reason P-Will fights at the lower classes is because he can't handle the punchers at 160. Hearns would destroy him, Hearns had mw power at ww.
      I have been saying this for the longest damn time!! But people will ignore it though because it goes against what fans of Williams like to think about him. If Williams would just come out and admit it and say it I wouldn't have problem with him trying to fight at 147.

Comment

Paul Williams can't even spell defense.

Tommy shortens his career in any era..modern or 80's.

Comment

Tommy Hearns wasn't just tall... So Tommy Hearns by a mile.
          Last edited by JDezi4; 11-05-2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

This isn't a good fight, it's total destruction in favor of Hearns. Only because of Paul's chin am I saying this fight lasts to the fifth or sixth.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
              Man this would've been one explosive fight! Personally, I see the "Hitman" KO "The Punisher" within 7 rounds. What say you?
              hearns destorys paul within 5 rounds

Comment

Tommy was proven in a welterweight. he had been against ATG's. anyone think the overrated Williams would have a chance against Tommy is an idiot. just sayin'

Comment

If Paul Williams faced Marvin Hagler, Hagler would walk over him and smile while at it. That's how tough Tommy was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Williams takes a nap
                    I agree with this. Maybe early too.

Comment

Working...
                    X