Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd talkin dat real shyt once again (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    In a no win situation? here is a thought, stop dragging small guys upto your weight class whilst simultaneously ducking the fighters in your own division, you only want to fight Shane BECAUSE! he is 38, YOU must have angles to every fight, THAT is why you dont get full props, same reason why the JMM was devalued, you pulled that **** at the weigh in to gain even MORE of an advantage.
    Who did he duck in his own weight division? Did Floyd call out Marquez? Hell no. Did Floyd call out Hatton? Ofcouse he didnt, Hatton called him out, then got knock the **** out .When did Cotto call out Floyd? Never, Ofcourse . Floyd went up to 154lbs to fight Oscar. Floyd fought and whooped the previous champ Zab Judah then boxed the **** out of the lineal champ Baldomir who had just beat Zab. Who did he duck? Shane ducked Floyd twice and thats on record. Who did he duck? Mararito? Please. When Margarito wanted Floyd he was nobody, then got schoold by Paul Williams. Who did he duck? Back up you words with facts. Every fight that Floyd fought beside Marquez was a demand from the public. This fight with Shane is no exception.

Comment

get em floyd...own these fools

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
        Who did he duck in his own weight division? Did Floyd call out Marquez? Hell no. Did Floyd call out Hatton? Ofcouse he didnt, Hatton called him out, then got knock the **** out .When did Cotto call out Floyd? Never, Ofcourse . Floyd went up to 154lbs to fight Oscar. Floyd fought and whooped the previous champ Zab Judah then boxed the **** out of the lineal champ Baldomir who had just beat Zab. Who did he duck? Shane ducked Floyd twice and thats on record. Who did he duck? Mararito? Please. When Margarito wanted Floyd he was nobody, then got schoold by Paul Williams. Who did he duck? Back up you words with facts. Every fight that Floyd fought beside Marquez was a demand from the public. This fight with Shane is no exception.
        floyd caled out everyone. but specifically. he went to arum about getting marg, cotto, hatton and dlh but arum didnt want to pay what floyd was asking

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          great video of mayweather explaining himself without being a complete *******.

I dont like the way how he says his style of fighting is great cause he doesnt get beat up then turns around and discredits bernard hopkins style. Doesnt work like that floyd.
          do you not watch boxing? bhop holds like a muther. bhop fights dirt then comes in and hold. not even tying up. he holds.

maybe you need to watch more boxing and understand fighting styles.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            do you not watch boxing? bhop holds like a muther. bhop fights dirt then comes in and hold. not even tying up. he holds.

maybe you need to watch more boxing and understand fighting styles.
            Yeah i watch boxing *******, i probably know more then you and have boxed more rounds this year then you ever will in your life.

I was saying mayweather claims "there is nothing cool about getting hit, and i dont get hit, so my style is the best." Then asked about bernard he says "Oh bernard just holds all the time and fights dirty." Well Bernard doesnt get hit at all either and he throws more punches then floyd. Floyd acts like bernard doesnt count cause he holds though even though floyd backing up and potshotting is just as bad as hopkins hitting then holding.

Comment

great video of mayweather explaining himself without being a complete *******.

I dont like the way how he says his style of fighting is great cause he doesnt get beat up then turns around and discredits bernard hopkins style. Doesnt work like that floyd.
              Does Floyd fake injures to try to DQ his opponent?

Is Floyd known as a dirty fighter?

Does Floyd like to punch, punch, punch, and grab?

Comment

Yeah i watch boxing *******, i probably know more then you and have boxed more rounds this year then you ever will in your life.

I was saying mayweather claims "there is nothing cool about getting hit, and i dont get hit, so my style is the best." Then asked about bernard he says "Oh bernard just holds all the time and fights dirty." Well Bernard doesnt get hit at all either and he throws more punches then floyd. Floyd acts like bernard doesnt count cause he holds though even though floyd backing up and potshotting is just as bad as hopkins hitting then holding.
                again bhop doesnt boxing no where close as good as floyd. floyd can do many things.

benard does 3. hit then hold and fight dirty. that is

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  Does Floyd fake injures to try to DQ his opponent?

Is Floyd known as a dirty fighter?

Does Floyd like to punch, punch, punch, and grab?
                  Does floyd claim his style is the best cause he doesnt get hit?

Does bernard get hit?

Then why is floyds style great but bernards is bad?

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  again bhop doesnt boxing no where close as good as floyd. floyd can do many things.

benard does 3. hit then hold and fight dirty. that is
                  I know what hopkins does and im not saying he is better then floyd.

But floyd cant say "theres nothing cool about getting hit" and then say bernard's style is bad because according to floyd's logic hopkin's style is the correct style.
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 04-14-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    He's so great at playing the villain...
                    I don't believe it.IT'S AN EXCUSE.

I think he's that egomaniac person.

He tries to make his image better,throwing food to homeless people or with his Mayweather foundation.
                    He's not playing the Villain.

I believe he's a good person with his family,but he doesn't respect other persons in both case,playing the Villain or being it.

All I mean is Floyd is a dickhead and it doesn't take Freud to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
                      FAIL! he fought delahoya at his biggest weight, ricky hatton on the top of his game, a tough fighter in zab judah in his first welterweight fight, dieggo corrales, castillo and marquez was a joke of a fight, but marquez would give soooo many welters problems in the ring.

DLH was 34 years old with 4 losses, one fight removed from getting knocked out by Hopkins, 3 fights removed from getting a gift against Sturm.

Ricky Hatton was 140lbs, Judah has never even beaten a top tear fighter, unless you consider Spinks a top tear fighter, the guy made Baldomir a star Lol, JMM is another old past it fighter, i think its you that fails.

Face it, its a fact that Mayweather only fights fights where be he always has an advantage in the fight, to think he has the audacity to claim he does not get his just due, to think there are idiots like this clown who will support that notion.

Comment

Working...
                      X