Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i put pictures in my message box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You got me.

EDIT : By the way, what do you think Hopkins says when he leans down in your sig video?
    Nah but really you can't hear BHop say anything. Maybe he did whisper some ****, I dunno cause I didn't get the BHop dvd yet, I'm waiting to order to it till after his next fight or till his retirement is legit. In the meantime I just have this mediocre quality vid and it's hard to see if his mouth even moves. If I had to guess, he probably said something along the lines of
    "Welcome to Philadelphia...honkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbo View Post
      Bernard: "You niggas tried to steal my mmm-weed??! You betta get down or lay down!!"
      Morrade: "Owwwwwww..."

One thing I always wondered, is how do you get your rep count so high. I got like thousands upon thousands of green k points, but my rep count is only 3.
      The power of the person who hits you with karma, determines how much of a boost you get.

One hit from a person with a 100 rating is equal to 100 hits to a person with a 1 rating, and so on.

The higher your karma gets, the more it takes to increase it.

Comment

The power of the person who hits you with karma, determines how much of a boost you get.

One hit from a person with a 100 rating is equal to 100 hits to a person with a 1 rating, and so on.

The higher your karma gets, the more it takes to increase it.
        I meant rep power. Yours is like 83. Or do you mean I need an assload of green k to get it that high? ****ing hell thats too much work.

Edit: Aha, yours is 78, I dunno where I got 83 from..

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbo View Post
          I meant rep power. Yours is like 83. Or do you mean I need an assload of green k to get it that high? ****ing hell thats too much work.

Edit: Aha, yours is 78, I dunno where I got 83 from..
          That's precisely what I meant.

It's taken me probably 15,000 green hits to get this 78.

I miss the good ole' days when you could use your points to purchase unlimited karma. But the crybabies bitched and moaned until it was taken away.

Because all the users who could afford it would blast the people who posted dumb **** until they were red as hell, and the kids who posted said dumb **** had bruised egos and cried foul.

Comment

That's precisely what I meant.

It's taken me probably 15,000 green hits to get this 78.

I miss the good ole' days when you could use your points to purchase unlimited karma. But the crybabies bitched and moaned until it was taken away.

Because all the users who could afford it would blast the people who posted dumb **** until they were red as hell, and the kids who posted said dumb **** had bruised egos and cried foul.
            Now I gotta go kiss Melvada's ass if I wanna red k the **** outta somebody. Wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy whack son.

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

thanks bro..just checking it out

Comment

Looking ok

Comment

Working...
                  X