No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Do you really think Biggie's the greatest rapper of all time or were you just saying that out of respect of the march 9th anniversary?
    I rank Rakim as my favourite. I was using the line from the Canibus track as my thread title.

Comment

• Tim,

When I often see a group of bruthas interacting a few of them seem to be laughing in a very exaggerrated way- laughing way more than I'm sure the joke(or whatever) warranted.

I ask you....what's the deal with that? Are they trying to create the impression that they are enjoying their lives far more than they really are?

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        Tim,

When I often see a group of bruthas interacting a few of them seem to be laughing in a very exaggerrated way- laughing way more than I'm sure the joke(or whatever) warranted.

I ask you....what's the deal with that? Are they trying to create the impression that they are enjoying their lives far more than they really are?
        My guess would be that the loud laughter comes after trying to hold it together for too long. Meaning the loud laughter is because life is kinda crappy and we try to get whatever enjoyment out of what we can. including simple jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          I rank Rakim as my favourite. I was using the line from the Canibus track as my thread title.
          cool, just wondering. Rakim's one of my top fav's too.

Comment

My guess would be that the loud laughter comes after trying to hold it together for too long. Meaning the loud laughter is because life is kinda crappy and we try to get whatever enjoyment out of what we can. including simple jokes.
            Holy ****. Now I feel like a dick!

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Holy ****. Now I feel like a dick!
              don't. I can see why it would be looked at as obnoxious by somebody watching.

Comment

• Why do you like to change my user title and always put something about a penis???

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Why do you like to change my user title and always put something about a penis???
                  i know how you adore them. you got bowls of dciks out on your coffee table like my granny has stale mints.

Comment

i know how you adore them. you got bowls of dciks out on your coffee table like my granny has stale mints.
                    You're dying to see Rican penis aren't you Jermaine???

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      You're dying to see Rican penis aren't you Jermaine???
                      Lol yep. I bet u are too seeing as u havent seen yours since four.score and seven .years ago. Lmaoooooooooo owned!

Comment

Working...
                      X