^^^

prime Nancy Kerrigan :wank:
    (just had a quick thought of her)
    damn it I skuured him off.........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      damn it I skuured him off.........
      (Wu-Tang beat)
      Tonya Harding ain't nuttin to Fack Wit!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        (Wu-Tang beat)
        Tonya Harding ain't nuttin to Fack Wit!!!
        she was gonna go beast on his ass fo sho....ahha

Comment

• Justin smith out for the season?!

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap10000001183...-justin-smith/

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPogi View Post
            Heard on the radio that big boy will be ready for the playoffs. Gotta get that bye week just to be sure.

Comment

• I'm out to the movies with wife I will be missing the game so I wanted to drop off a quick War 49ers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Looks like Richard Sherman won his appeal. He must not be as stupid as you claim:
                150 points in three games. Laugh at the buffalo & Arz wins if you want, but 42 of those points came against SF? The worst loss in jim harbaugh's career as a SF head coach? Aint no fluke. Plus if it's so easy to do how come it's only happened one time before in history, going way back to 1950? Even the mighty pats haven't scored 150 in three games. Time to recognize Seattle as a legit threat.
                Yeah, it's just some coincidence both corners got busted for PEDs. Spilling sample my a**.

And speaking of flukes...what is that 6 points on St Louis....*AT HOME*

SF turned the ball over on two possible TDs, and fluke TD run back from field goal, and just done playing a slug fest with New England. Team was just off.

They are 3-5 on the road and will play every playoff game on the road away from home. Threat. Yeah, all right, any team in the NFL is a threat any given Sunday. But way overhyped for an explosive stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  hahaha! See this is exactly what I'm talking about. They just beat the crap out of SF. It was 42-6 with under 2 minutes left before Kap got his garbage time TD.

They haven't played a high powered offense all year long? How about the Patriots? How about Green Bay (who scored 12 points)? How about Dallas? And now SF?

And if you've watched the Seahawks this year, you'll see how their a much better team then they were first half of the season where they had a very vanilla offense and now the playbook is opened up completely for Wilson. On the road they just scored 50 points against Buf, they beat Chicago and every game they lost they were in it till the last play of the game despite running a very simple offensive gameplan. Right now they are hot, if you can't see that then you don't know football. Wilson is playing lights out and will beat Payton Manning's record for most TD's thrown by a rookie provided he throws a TD next week.

As far as losing Sherman, yeah that may hurt but at the same time they'll get back Brandon Browner for the playoffs who is a shutdown CB. Also to be clear it wasn't juice/steroids they got popped for it was amphetamines.

Now I'm not saying Seattle will go to the super bowl it's hard for any team to make it, home field or not, but I wouldn't count them out against anyone in the NFC.
                  Seattle played two high powered offenses when they were playing bad early in the season. Early in the season. Their D has played no high powered offenses since then. Not one. And if they played New England today or Green Bay their defense would not look as good.

So, barely scoring any against St. Louis, might lose. So yes, that stretch of scoring was way overhyped. They will play every playoff game on the road and are 3-5 on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    these aren't the old Seahawks

this is a downright scary ass team...regardless of whether they have home field or not, a high powered offense and a stingy ass defense will make them a tough out

i can see them winning the NFC the way they're playing right now
                    Their offense is not that highly ranked. Look it up.

Again, on the road for every playoff game. 3-5 on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                      Broncos are going to lose to Brady in the NFCCG.

Fact.
                      Broncos nearly beat New England at New England and they weren't even playing well yet. That's back when they weren't letting Manning run the offense, yet Pats nearly blew it in second half.

Denver's defense is *way* better than the Pats. That's not even debatable. Offensive power is probably equal, so if you look at the two teams, Denver has the advantage. And any game would be in Denver.

Post the Texans game, Pats have not looked in rhythm. Bad time to let that happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X