No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Mares...who wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs Mares...who wins???

Donaire just added another feather in his cap by retiring an old legend..

Mares unified with Moreno...besides Rigoneaux, theres nobody left and both promoters know it

and forget about the filipino-mexican thing...they both came up in cali in the U.S. amateur system
    Nonito Donaire
    51.85%
    Abner Mares
    22.22%
    Toprank and goldenboy wont do it
    22.22%
    I dont care about the little guys
    3.70%
    Last edited by Journeyman; 12-18-2012, 06:24 PM.

Rigondeaux beats any come-forward fighter, educated or not, that isn't named Orlando Salido below 130. Even then I'd lean toward him. Styles make fights.

Comment

mares outworks rigondeaux in a boring cat and mouse fight imo

Comment

sorry wrong fight .. nonito by late stoppage with mares having some succes pressuring nonito early on

Comment

My head says Donaire, my Heart says Mares! I don't see Nonito KO'ing Mares, and I believe it would be a close UD.

Comment

I voted that Donaire wins and that Golden Boy and Top Rank won't make the fight. As long as Donaire stays at 122 I think he can beat anybody. If he moves to a higher weight class he could get himself beat. He is looking soft at 122 and he has already moved up in weight several times. At 30 years old his growing days are over. Donaire ducks no one and he always wins. His fights are never even close. He is the best in my opinion. He has speed, skill, and power and I have never seen him in trouble or hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
              Donaire just added another feather in his cap by retiring an old legend..

Mares unified with Moreno...besides Rigoneaux, theres nobody left and both promoters know it

and forget about the filipino-mexican thing...they both came up in cali in the U.S. amateur system
              He didn't.....

Comment

Nonito wins by late stoppage

Comment

Donaire by brutal ko if it happens. Mares leaves himself open for big counters with the sloppy and wide volume he throws. Nonito is too big, too hard hitting, and too slick and too black.

Comment

as much as i want Mares to win, i just see Donaire too much for anybody in this era in his weight

Comment

Working...
                    X