• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    According to The Sun - says it all.
    A bit hard to fake the photos with him.

Comment

Amir "I let my fists do the talking" Khan has no class. Nothing new.

EDIT: Also he is ******ed.
      Last edited by Capaedia; 10-28-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        If I was a professional athlete, I would not have a serious girl or wife until I retired.
        THIS.

Saying that, I'm not somebody that will go with just any girl but yeah, most athletes have no self control when it comes to women.

Have you seen the women he went with.. What F'ing mongrels. The sort of scum you see everyday in the UK..

I feel really sorry for her. She's beautiful and is probably destined to be a success in whatever she does.. Was it all worth it Amir?..
        Last edited by Cloud; 10-28-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Bunch of chismosos!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            THIS.

Saying that, I'm not somebody that will go with just any girl but yeah, most athletes have no self control when it comes to women.

Have you seen the women he went with.. What F'ing mongrels. The sort of scum you see everyday in the UK..

I feel really sorry for her. She's beautiful and is probably destined to be a success in whatever she does.. Was it all worth it Amir?..
            LOL she's good looking and has a damp squid, same as millions of girls out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              If I was a professional athlete, I would not have a serious girl or wife until I retired.
              Pretty much, But the problem is Muslims alway try to project this family or virgin stuff, Most of them are very hypocritical anyway, they do crazy sheet but then they try to tell you how they live a clean life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Pretty much, But the problem is Muslims alway try to project this family or virgin stuff, Most of them are very hypocritical anyway, they do crazy sheet but then they try to tell you how they live a clean life.
                Isn't that just the women though? Men can have 5 wives and screw who they want, women get their head chopped off if they cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  LOL she's good looking and has a damp squid, same as millions of girls out there.
                  Each to his own

Comment

"smooth talking Amir"

"smooth talking Amir"

wtf

Comment

Did Khan drink champagne straight from her bottle? Yes. Well, actually, it was just orange juice but when she farted it turned into bubbly, sort of a non-alcoholic Bucks Fizz.

Comment

Working...
                      X