• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Latino countries right now

1.Mexico
    2.Argentina
    3.Cuba

Puerto Rican boxing is nearly extinct
    and that's how it should be. they've got by more people then puerto rico does. you should be embarrassed that there's been a rivalry between pr and mexico. that's like a middleweight being competitive with a heavyweight. for shame.

Comment

you're right.... he's their new emerging star. They're going nuts over Cruz
      This is actually funny, I gotta admit. Clever jokes are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
        and that's how it should be. they've got by more people then puerto rico does. you should be embarrassed that there's been a rivalry between pr and mexico. that's like a middleweight being competitive with a heavyweight. for shame.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
          argentinas makin it big
          That they are. In the past few years they have produced some quality talent.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Good observation cause frankly I'm starting to lose hope. They've all been mediocre and chinny. Not sure what's the deal there. I guess younger people aren't focused. Lots of drugs on the island messing up the youth, it's sad really.
            That's everywhere man. Their desire to be great is backfiring sometimes with stepping up. That's why I'm giving major props cause they're at least trying to and not being pussies in wanting tune up after tune ups.

Comment

ricans all try to fight like trinidad it seems, cotto is the only one with his own style

Comment

Nice one sir.

Comment

as soon as you hope off the dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                    ricans all try to fight like trinidad it seems, cotto is the only one with his own style
                    These guys need to be themselves and develop their own style. Not what their predecessors did before them.

Comment

going nuts!

Comment

Working...
                      X