No announcement yet.

I'm not sold on Austin Trout, his defense is crappy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sold on Austin Trout, his defense is crappy

He's in for a rude awakening if he goes into this fight with Rodriguez with that shytty defense i've seen him fight with.

I think Delvin wins due to Trout's lack of defense.
    Delvin by KO/TKO
    12.50%
    Delvin by UD
    37.50%
    Trout by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Trout by UD
    50.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

he's a mediocre fighter

Comment

Delvin suckz. I sparred him in a gym 4 years ago and he beat me even after bell sounded. Then I kicked him in the nutz next round got disqualified bla bla and basically he cursed me whatever. Thing is i dont like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninong View Post
        Delvin suckz. I sparred him in a gym 4 years ago and he beat me even after bell sounded. Then I kicked him in the nutz next round got disqualified bla bla and basically he cursed me whatever. Thing is i dont like him.
        hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          He's in for a rude awakening if he goes into this fight with Rodriguez with that shytty defense i've seen him fight with.

I think Delvin wins due to Trout's lack of defense.
          Depends if Delvin shows up to fight or not. He got a pretty good chance and I'll probably pick him over Trout tbh.

Comment

Nah his defense isn't bad and I think he wins.

Comment

I got Trout by UD.

But it could be close.

When Delvin is involved it always is.

Comment

Trout looks pretty well rounded. We'll find out more against Rodriguez, who's a legit Top 10 SWW. If Trout wins and Canelo beats Kirkland, I'd love to see Alvarez-Trout in November/December.

Comment

Although Trout is untested against high level opposition, I think this fight is going to go to the distance with him getting the decision.

I think he will outbox Rodriguez and get the UD.
                  Last edited by Golden Bantam; 05-30-2012, 03:36 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Trout got this bro. But after, you'll pay attention, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X