Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your love for boxing make you biased towards MMA/UFC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watch UFC if Silva, Jones or big Frank Mir is fighting....those are the ONLY 3 dudes I like...so if I like a few fighters that must mean I accept the sport for what it is....boxing is the greatest sport in the world IMO...I love it with a passion!!...so it will ALWAYS be a BETTER sport in my eyes compared to ANY sport...not just MMA

Comment

I watch more MMA than boxing (mostly because it's on more) but I've always respected boxing more than MMA. MMA is embarrassing to be associated with because of the image and the fans . So, I'll tell people I watch boxing, and that I box and train Jiu Jitsu, but I won't say I'm into "UFC" unless they're savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        do you find yourself arguing with mma fans all the time? do you find them arrogant?

do you see UFC as a threat?

do u think we are a minority as boxing fans when in comparison to UFC fans?
        No. Some of them are, like fans of any other sport.

MMA is as much a threat to boxing as baseball is to basketball.

Obiously there are more boxing fans than MMA fans worldwide because the sport has been around for 100 yrs and has created so many legendary fights and fighters.

Comment

Juice heads, black tops and heavy metal ain't for me.

I don't hate on it though. Just don't tend to watch it.

Comment

Boxing and MMA are my favourite Sports

Comment

I watch both, although I haven't watched much mma lately.

Comment

I love boxing but I dont mind watching a good mma fight.

I really dislike ignorant mma fans though.

Comment

I like both, but only a casual UFC fan. I'm also annoyed by the mma fans saying boxing is dead and UFC is taking over. It's funny because when Floyd & Pacquiao fight they do better numbers than UFC's biggest stars.

Comment

Don't watch mma have caught a few fights for free though I can see why it's entertaining to some Its definitely fun to watch I just think it isn't as skill full as boxing

Comment

I'm a fan of both and I watched the 1st ever ufc on vhs.
                      And grew up with Jeff Fenech being a national Icon.

Comment

Working...
                      X