Grant Mantis Mitts??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Mantis Mitts??

Where can I get a pair of these to?

Grantboxing.com has none. Neither do ringside.

Anyone have a pair for sale? lol

I would sell you mine but I think I either gave them away or they're at the bottom of a pile of other junk in my storage unit. They're trash, like all other Grant products. That's the thing about Grant, they make a really ******ed half-ass product and then dress it up with pretty colors for eye appeal and sell it for thirty times its worth. Kind of like how they sell you the same cheap $9 neck harness that Ringside sells, but for $30. Extra word of note about the mitts: They arrive more wrinkled than my grandmother's face and weigh about 0.000000000005 ounces each as they seem to be made out of cardboard. This of course costs $80 or $90.

Comment

Dude how much do you want for them??

Comment

Grant mantis mitts

Would anyone] have a pair of the Grant Mantis training mitts for sale? My other pair have been stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
          I would sell you mine but I think I either gave them away or they're at the bottom of a pile of other junk in my storage unit. They're trash, like all other Grant products. That's the thing about Grant, they make a really ******ed half-ass product and then dress it up with pretty colors for eye appeal and sell it for thirty times its worth. Kind of like how they sell you the same cheap $9 neck harness that Ringside sells, but for $30. Extra word of note about the mitts: They arrive more wrinkled than my grandmother's face and weigh about 0.000000000005 ounces each as they seem to be made out of cardboard. This of course costs $80 or $90.
          Can I buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by joedog97 View Post
            Can I buy them?
            Lol this is 6 years old lmfao

Comment

Working...
            X